National Championship game

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 460
ok this is from a betting standpoint, ohio state is getting i think 4 points, from a betting mind, who do you think is going to win with the spread??, i'm actually from ohio, so the spread might go down to like 3 or 2, but who doyou guys think?

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13479
LSU By alot..if the spread is 4+ ohio state...I would still pick LSU..Ohio State suck

On another note...Both of my teams won..Texas and Jacksonville(where going to beat the Pats) :-)

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 461
i don't doubt that jacksonville actually has a chance, at least in this game they ain't going to get ahead by 18 and blwo the lead, that steelers jaguars game i think jus ttook over the bills/cowboys game as best game of the year considering it was a playoff game

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13485
I was mad as he!!.lol

But if we keep the ball on the ground they wont stand a chance...they havent played a team like a one 2 punch like we got so we stand a chance

The best game of the year IMO was the Pats Vs. Ravens..on MNF...

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 462
yeah i gotta agree that pats ravens game was intense as hell, games have just been really exciting this year becuase nobody teams are coming and giving these high ranked teams great games, the rest of the playoffs is going to be GREAT to watch, i didn't bet on LSU, i wish i did, i did take the over 47 points though and won so it all worked out
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us