DO U THINK I WOULD BE ALRIGHT BUYING A 1600W VOLFENHAG FOR MY 2000W S15L7 KICKER

Username: Kkicker

Ny, Ny

Post Number: 5
DO U THINK I WOULD BE ALRIGHT BUYING A 1600W VOLFENHAG FOR MY 2000W S15L7 KICKER

Ny, Ny

Post Number: 6
PLEASE HELP ME THANK YOU ALL OPPIONIONS WOULD BE APPRICIATED

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 162
Well your 2000W Kicker is PROBABLY only about 500W RMS or less. That AMP is PROBABLY about 600W RMS. You should be fine. Companys put power outputs via Max Power ratings. If a sub says 2000W thats just to get people to buy it (ie: Sony does this to every car audio product they make. Always look for RMS power.

Anonymous

So does most other car audio companies Patrick.

Joey
Unregistered guest
The S15L7 is 1000 watt rms. That Volfenhag amp is probably about 400 to 500 watts rms. If that. You need around a 1000 watt rms amp that is matched to your ohms of the sub.

Ny, Ny

Post Number: 7
how do u compare sony to kicker

Ny, Ny

Post Number: 8
so what are some good "cheaper amps that will work with this sub

Ny, Ny

Post Number: 9
anyone hear anything about BOSS 3000 Watt Mono Block to go with this sub what do u think out there?

Anonymous

that amp goes through 30s like like they were seran wrap total fuse killer. wont last you long

Anonymous

dont compare the the two they both make some good stuff but kicker blows em away in the high end dept.

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 156
Sony's suck. Period. A good amp would be a JBL 1200.1, but it has more power than the sub can take so be GENTLE in use and don't push it to it's full potential. You can find it under 300 online. Boss amps aren't good at all. They don't hold up.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us