Spec for strapped kx1200.1??

Bronze Member
Username: Khae

Post Number: 75
does any one no the spec for a strapped kx1200.1?? with a good chargin sytem

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 1203
With the charging system to support them, I'd just double the RMS. Although, you can probably expect a good 2.6 to 3 kW. How do you strap A kx1200.1? I was under the impression that you needed two of them for strapping...

Hopefully you meant two of them.}

Silver Member
Username: Dubmc23

Rapid City, SD USA

Post Number: 165
lol cam^^

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
yeah lol two of them lol

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 5052
go to lanzar.com and download any manual of a mono amp, they always bring How to Strap info with diagrams and everything, pretty cool info

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6119
Damn Khae, you don't listen do you? I already told you how much power you'd get from a pair of KX1200.1s... did you think I was lying or something?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
hahaha noo!! lol imma get those kintek hc2400 though n then a h/o alt b4 summer comes a long!!!! maybe n like 2 months or sooner!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 349
Alt before that kinetik and unstrap them you clipping the crap outta them and sub, the deck even skip on usb mode... and major @ss voltage drop. Basically a ghetto comptom gangster with a strap but no bullet setup...

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 6122
I told him many times that he's going to damage his equipment without an alternator so he hit me up asking how hard it was to install an alt but I wasn't on my comp but...an alt isn't too hard to install unless you have to do custom work. If it just bolts up it's a cake walk. Get an alternator before you blow something up Khae, I'm not telling you that you're going to blow sh1t because I'm an azzhole, I'm telling you because it's the truth. Get an alternator before you get any batteries.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 4401
Agreed with Rob

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 7289
I agree also

Silver Member
Username: Mj23dynasty

Some where 12 wangin o..., The Mighty J... USA