What do you think about MTX THUNDER ELITE 601D ???

Username: Tpa954

Hollywood, Florida U.S.A

Post Number: 1
Hi i was wondering on every ones opinion on the MTX thunder elite 601D, i just ordered one to push my 2 15 Kicker 07 CVR. I appreciates every ones opinion, Thank You.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3797
MTX amps quality sucks

Hollywood, Florida U.S.A

Post Number: 2
Have you had any personal experience with these items ???? or is just your personal opinion ?

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3799
My opinion based on having seen them in other peoples systems.

I did run one of their 2 channel amps in one of my own systems and it did not produce a clean signal.

Not sure of the specs on the amp I had, but I know their sub amps have terrible DF and SNR ratings, sort of an indicator of the quality.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 5021
well robert, the only thing i can say is that they're decent, at least, but DAMN! they're so expensive for what they do i wouldn't buy them at all.

Why didn't you ask first before buying? are you aware that you need 1500w rms to push two CVX?

Hollywood, Florida U.S.A

Post Number: 3
I got it for a good price ? and No i was un aware of that, so i am going to be severely under powering them huh ? So since i already ordered it what would be my best bet to do since i already order it Get another one of the same amp ?

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 400
get u a bigger amp,and mtx are not worth there msrp 1. there made in china now 2.not the best sound quality 3.cheap componets.high price

Username: Johnatin_smit

Post Number: 1
no, u wont be, he thinks u said cvx, not cvr, so 1000w rms is just right...and, if u can, return the amp and buy http://electronics.pricegrabber.com/amplifiers/m/19957897/search=kicker+kx+1000. 1

Hollywood, Florida U.S.A

Post Number: 6
Alright you guys been alot of help next rime i will post beof i purchase anything. Thank Alot

Hollywood, Florida U.S.A

Post Number: 7
Also i got this amp for a 100 bucks from my brother that lives inc California so would you say that is good amp for the price ????

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3817
Umm not really. Used amps ~600 watts go for about $75-$100 on forum classifieds, but thats a low quality one.

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 364
Just out of curiosity, what ohm are your subs?

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 5031
my bad, they're cvr lol. You need 1000w rms and that mtx won't give it to you. You need to upgrade
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us