Need some advice.

Username: Paintballerk147

Post Number: 3
I am fairly new to the whole car audio gig. bought my car with the stuff already installed. and now its time to replace my amp i would like to get a reliable one. im only running a 12 inch lightning audio sub. if i get a new amp i may also link the speakers to it as well. any suggestions? i can get details if it is necessary just let me know what to look for.

thanks in advanced

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4972
you should sell that lightning audio sub, then buy a kicker CVR dual 4 ohm with a kicker zx400.1

Bronze Member
Username: Wylie_coyote

Post Number: 97
i would agree with Juliob, its better to sell all the sounds you got in there and then you'll have enough money to buy something better, rather than doing it in drips and drabs. one word of advice though, majority of shops will chat breeze to sell they're goods so do your research on prices and that.

this place is a good place to learn and get answers aswell

Post Number: 4
ok thanks guys i will look into them. ive slowly been learning about what OHM's are and all that. you guys are great help

Post Number: 5
a buddy of mine is able to hook me up with a rocksford fosgate 1500 watt dual channle amp. now is this a fairly good amp to run the kicker as well as 4 door speakers each at 40watt 4ohm speakers i believe

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4974
if you could post the model that would be great, you know we need specs to work and stuff.

Chase if you want to keep learning read this site:

www.bcae1.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us