Problems with Pioneer DEH-P960MP.

Username: Eclipse101

Tallahassee, FL

Post Number: 2
Ive been trying for the longest to get my cd player to work and i have made no progress what so ever.

1st, The screen/remote stoped working.... but the cd player still played music and opend and closed. Then a few months down the road it stoped opening and closeing.

It got to the point where the cd player would stop playing and just completely cut off when the face extended itself showing the screen. and only came on and played when i pushed the face closed.

Now it just doesn't play at all, i have tried everything but it just doesn't work. i did however see some of my wires on the back of the cd player loose those lil protection tubes and im hoping that didn't cause the problem. I'm just at a loss right now and riding in my car with nothing playing nearly puts me to sleep when i have long drives ahead of me....

Any ideas as to what the problem could be? would really be sad if the cd player finally kicked the bucket on me... :-(

Username: Eclipse101

Tallahassee, FL

Post Number: 3
man.....do people even use this forum anymore??

please help...

Bronze Member
Username: Audiosaab

Potomac, MD

Post Number: 35
It shouldent be the Deck itself, im currently trying to find one of those decks to buy for my own car but checking all the reviews not one has had a problem of it breaking down..... what cords seem to have "fallen out" of the back?

Bronze Member
Username: Audiosaab

Potomac, MD

Post Number: 36
also the remote is just a new battery
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us