Why Did Low-hz go out of business???

Username: Nukes

Post Number: 9
perhaps it was because Kevin was selling under MAP?? Oh snap.

http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/showthread.php?t=36757

Sundown Audio
SAZ-3000D
SAX-100.2
SAX-100.4

Let me know if interested. Also, are you dead set on subs mentioned? Maybe I can help you little on subs as well. Let me know bud.

Originally Posted by F3RR3T
i already have the subs what kind of deal are we talking

Originally Posted by 2lowd
Ok cool. Where are you located, and to keep cost down, would you be able to pay by money order?

ya i can pay my money order and im in florida

Ok cool. What part of Florida if you don't mind me asking. I will be in Florida rest of week then at finals.

around tampa.
how much

$1275 shipped for all 3. That is SUPER low, so please keep this between us.

whole thing is completely fishy to me so im steppin out

update**

Dude, edit that and take it off PLEASE. I can prove who I am, but if damn SSA knows they will ban me. I am Kevin of Low Hz. PLease edit

I am not suppose to go that low on the product that is why I said keep it between us. So if I get a call form Jacob, I can't keeo them that low. Hurry and EDIT!!

I am trying to help you and you are not helping me. Go to my site and call me on number on my site. www.low-hz.com

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 834
messed up.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6451
im not really sure what i just read.....kevin isnt a scammer.....he gave the guy too good of a deal is what i got from all of it

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2709
People should keep sh!t to them self.

Post Number: 10
Too good of a deal? How does that not break the agreement every dealer signs with the company whose products they are selling.
Please don't be retarded.

As far as keeping sheet to myself, perhaps. But on another note, Kevin is kind of a tard when it comes to business practices. See "going out of business" in the dictionary.

Silver Member

Post Number: 838
He hasn't gone out of business, though.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6455
i wasnt being retarded....i guess i just dont understand what happened....so he sod under dealer cost or what?

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1391
Low-Hz is not going out of business, just taking another route in the car audio world. Nukes, please go back to SSA with all the Low-Hz bashers and mind your own business.

As for the thread on ROE, the guy changed and added words through the PM to make it seem I was violating policy. It is an SSA fanboy who did it as well. No worries to me, I just see how they work more and more every day. Everyone please thank SSA for being ignorant.

OH, and so everyone knows, notice the bold in the Nukes post? A little birdie told me that is Denim owner of SSA. Great business practices over there :-)

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3355
Good observation on the bold text, I noticed that right away also

Sucks that you guys are getting out of the online sales world....... low-hz had a lot of great deals.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
I typed one line in my first post in bold and all of a sudden my name is Denim?

wow... +1 for you guys.

Going out of business... trying to sell to someone else.

Seriously Kevin, you ran the thing into the ground. Everyone with half of a brain knows about the product pushing and multiple usernames on other forums to try and get a single buck instead of taking the high road and just offering decent customer service instead.

Why were you guys (you and Ben) banned off of almost every car audio forum in existance? Do you really think Mark and Aaron had anything to do with it? I'll admit they probably had some say on SSA (duh) and CA.com and of course ROE. But what about CAF? and CAJ and all of the others? Please. Tell me they sunk their tallons into those moderators and admins as well.
And please, also tell me that all of those moderators and admins have no brains and MUST go along with what ever the all-mighty Mark and Aaron say.

Just admit the truth. You are no good at selling your crap on the internet. So it is time to take the boat elsewhere. Hell any smart person who was taking the losses you were would do the same thing. I commend you for finally doing something smart and getting out of this "game".

Good luck on your next venture. Hopefully you won't fück it up as bad as this last one.

Try some human decency next time pal. It goes a long way.

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1396
Ok Denim, nice post.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1149
I would think Kevin should be able to offer deals when he feels like it, how is that scamming people? All companies can give deals, or be brought down in price, if you walk into a car lot and pay the full listed price, you sir are an idiot and I would assume the same for car audio.

I purchased an RD amp from Kevin and Steve and I never had a hick up during the process and the amp is flawless.

Customer service was also (and is) bar none to most other online retailers that I have bought from and I am sure anyone else who placed an order can say the exact same thing.

~Cheers

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
MIke..

No matter what you think, a reseller cannot break a dealer agreement with a manufacturer regarding MAP price.
It's unfair to the other dealers that actually play by the rules.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
And it devalues a great product.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5323
Don't you have anything better to do than bash Low-Hz and Kevin?It's done and over with so just let it be.How does the saying go "Don't beat a dead dog." or something like that...

Silver Member
Username: Ruxpin20

DeTroiT, MIchiGan

Post Number: 101
nukes is a douchebag!!!

Username: F3rr3t

Post Number: 1
Low-Hz is not going out of business, just taking another route in the car audio world. Nukes, please go back to SSA with all the Low-Hz bashers and mind your own business.

As for the thread on ROE, the guy changed and added words through the PM to make it seem I was violating policy. It is an SSA fanboy who did it as well. No worries to me, I just see how they work more and more every day. Everyone please thank SSA for being ignorant.

OH, and so everyone knows, notice the bold in the Nukes post? A little birdie told me that is Denim owner of SSA. Great business practices over there :-)

Kevin

no words were changed through pm at all.
i am not a ssa fanboy i have less than 10 post over there.

u violated dealer policy grow the f0ck up.

if any of yall think i edited the pm's feel welcome to email roe admin and ask for the server logs.

p.s. kevin i hope u run any business you have or will have straight into the ground

Gold Member

Post Number: 5334
"no words were changed through pm at all.
i am not a ssa fanboy i have less than 10 post over there.

u violated dealer policy grow the f0ck up.

if any of yall think i edited the pm's feel welcome to email roe admin and ask for the server logs.

p.s. kevin i hope u run any business you have or will have straight into the ground"

Hahaha,you registered just for that?You guys really have nothing better to do.Have any of you Kevin Holden nut sack riders heard of women?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
No, but we have heard of proper grammar and punctuation.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5344
I figured as much.

Silver Member
Username: Dannyboyy

O/S Power!!!!, i lo... USA

Post Number: 468
nukes u are a dumba$$! YOU=DOUCHBAG. but you probably already knew that...

Gold Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1151
I'm sure if Kevin was breaking "DEALER" rules (OMIGOSH) that the supplier would take charge and perhaps end the supply chain, not send 2 guys out bashing names.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 423
i'm going to agree with Rob. You came here and made a name to post that? Retarded. Even if what your saying is true, eventually something will happen. You do not need to run around like 3rd grade kids blowing the whistle. Infact, he offered you such a good deal and you just tried to tarnish the name. I for one would have take the deal and kept my mouth shut, but obviously you were not that smart.

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 966
Ill never understand it.

One minute they are b1tching because they are paying too much, then next they are b1tching because they arent paying enough.

Obvious conclusion?

Need i say it out loud? I didnt think so.

Kev. You won the award for being the first person in the history of car audio to sell under MAP. Oh.....wait....

;)

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6513
nukes needs to stop being a chatty kathy

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3644
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Press1

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 250
DRAMA, DRAMA,DRAMA!!!

Sounds like my house when all the teenagers come over to hang out with my teenagers.

Kevin...good luck with any business type adventure you undertake...most people have no idea what it takes to run a business or even have the guts to try. There will always be someone there that wants to bring you down...no matter how good you do or what deals you give.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1279
Nukes and Bob are bed buddies. F@gs i tell you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Good to see you guys stick together when one of your own is caught breaking the rules.

And for the record, Jacob never "sent us" over here. I came over here because I enjoy rubbing your faces in Sh!t.

Call me all the names you want, they won't change what this thread is about.

Enjoy!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5345
"And for the record, Jacob never "sent us" over here. I came over here because I enjoy rubbing your faces in Sh!t. "

You really get off on this stuff don't you?

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2604
Nukes you don't understand though, we really don't give a flying fu<k if he offered you a good deal and broke the rules. We respect Kevin here, and gossiping like a high school bit<h about a nice thing he was trying to do for someone isn't going to turn him agains't us.

In all seriousness why did you register here to post this?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6514
i have no idea who you are....but you truely are a f@g and a half bud.....hey heres an idea, lets go on ecoustics and make fun of them for something what one of their members did....that'll show how cool we are.....are you a little 12 year old girl?

whatever floats your boat dude, have fun rubbing it in our faces when no one on here cares....good job dude, you are soo cool

like matt said above, we respect kevin here and if he made a mistake then oh well....

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 537
Good to see you guys stick together when one of your own is caught breaking the rules.

"And for the record, Jacob never "sent us" over here. I came over here because I enjoy rubbing your faces in Sh!t.

Call me all the names you want, they won't change what this thread is about.

Enjoy!"

very professional.

I also like how he came over here to try and turn us against Kevin and it completely backfired on him.

"Good to see you guys stick together when one of your own is caught breaking the rules."

Not that you and your SSA F!ck Buddies wouldn't do the very same, or wait.....

Bronze Member
Username: 94_toy

Post Number: 75
whats SSA??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
If you guys don't care.. why do you keep responding??
Seems I may have struck a nerve and perhaps *gasp* you DO care!

OMG you guys! I'm sooooo sorry. I didn't realize Kevin and his kiniving ways ment so much to you!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5372
Is every one of your posts about Kevin Holden?I bet they are :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 5373
By the way WTF does "kiniving" mean?I've heard of "conniving" but are you making up special words just to describe Kevin?

Silver Member

Post Number: 907
...or maybe he just can't spell. Too busy being a c0ck to go to school, perhaps?

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3428
" whats SSA?? "

A bunch of fa.gs that hate Low-Hz. Also known as Sound Solutions Audio.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 817
"Good to see you guys stick together when one of your own is caught breaking the rules.

And for the record, Jacob never "sent us" over here. I came over here because I enjoy rubbing your faces in Sh!t.

"Call me all the names you want, they won't change what this thread is about.

Enjoy!"

- - -
First, LOL.
Who the f*ck turns down a wicked deal and then talks sh!t about a good business?
- - -
"As far as keeping sheet to myself, perhaps. But on another note, Kevin is kind of a tard when it comes to business practices. See "going out of business" in the dictionary."
- - -
Okay, you're kind of a f*cking tard, Kevin is selling his business. Do you call out every business owner that sells their own successful business?

I know of a few companies sell product at BELOW cost quite often.

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1412
Hey guys, I forgot about this thread and WOW! Well, I appreciate all the support and for that, I WILL NOT be selling Low-Hz! Will be a few changes to the business, but they will be good changes. Also, I have a few announcements in my forum for you guys to get discounts and so forth as well. I will try to get the forum a little more active in the next few months as well.

Kevin
www.low-hz.com
www.low-hz.com/forum

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3501
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does this mean you're still going to be selling stuff online?

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1418
Yes sir. I will still be here :-)

Kevin

Gold Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1159
Awesome!

Silver Member

Post Number: 914
Dope. I'm sorta thinking about a pair of Alpha 15s on 5KW. Mike, I picked up the amp. It's in great shape, packed well, and all that jazz. You got a ref. man. My Mom's boyfriend hooked me up with 20+ feet of 1 Gauge for free, as well as about that of 10 AWG and another 20 of 8 AWG. Got an interview at Thrifty's on Friday at 2:00 btw. Life's good.

Gold Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1162
Nice man! Get that amp pounding!

Someone on here is selling a pair of Alphas I believe....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us