Audibahn a1300hct

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Tn Us

Post Number: 108
how good are there amps,not as cheap as there subs about 750 msrp on that one thats rated at 1200 rms at 1 0hm,and the part i like is they are rated at 12.5 volts according to manual,i wont mess with the subs i know that not even if they were free i hate them but there so darn cheap that should tell u somethang

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 754
If you want 1200W (underrated) continuous power at 1 ohm, and 12.5V, get an eD NINe.1. Especially if you were thinking of paying retail for that a-burn.

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 109
idc if its underrated.if it puts out 1200 rms at 14.4 volts im happy.and im not paying retail for it,i can get a refurb for 200 dollars with a year warranty

Silver Member

Post Number: 756
I dunno. From what I've heard Hifonics is a little better, if you wanna go that cheap. B-stock NINe.1s are $275. I'm pretty sure they come with the 5 year warranty. Way better quality. Up to you of course, but it's better to save a for a little now, instead of buying a POS then buying something good later, when you could have just bought something good in the first place.
http://www.edesignaudio.com/edv2/product_info.php?products_id=372

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 110
ive heard somebody had one of them and it gave out in 2 days and they wouldnt take it bak,i kno how cheap stuff goes i had kenwood b4.right now i got a mtx but want a little more power

Silver Member

Post Number: 760
They seem to have gotten waaaayyy better. Haven't heard any horror stories for a long while. They've been good to me.

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 111
idk every company has bad and good stuff,most companys u pay for the big name,i may end up getting a pos but.i get a refund if i dont like it within 30 days,some ppl have been running audiobahn amps for years and years.but i wouldnt have there subs no way in hell they dont even hit every note,oh & believe me if it aint doing what it says it will not be used it a be sent back

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 112
i might get that amp,would need 2 more subs tho according to somebodys test,1500 watts at 13.7 volts,gd

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 113
whats class b tho,the one i loked at on the site without using that link was like 350 dollars

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5......ED9.1=Boom, New Jersey Lord Protect...

Post Number: 550
B stock 9.1 will have a 1 yr warranty, New 5yrs

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 114
is it a refurb

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6497
The Audiobahn HCT series do put out. I've used and tested the 2300 series last year. If used properly, it'll perform well. It's not like Hifonics, the power numbers are there as stated.
It is not however that durable, meaning, if the amp says 4ohms, then do not hook up 2ohms, nor crank up the gain/level to get more bass. If you do, the amp will blow. Other than that, I'd say it's quite good, same goes for DUB series as well.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4939
i agree with isaac, the're just sensible amps but do rated power. I think that line is A/B which means high consumption
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us