HELP PLS DONT OVERLOOK

Username: Jmaine864

Duncan, SC Usa

Post Number: 1
i have a expedition wit a sub enclosure located behind my 3rd row...i have 3 12inch power acoustik fubr-12..i have a 2000 watt power acoustik amp too...i have a yellow top battery in the back so the fuel is there but my system doesnt hit hard like i want....i was told that i need a 1-ohm amp...help me find one that will do the job with no problems and one that is affordable....as n less than $500...the subs are 1800 watts max each and i have 3

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Post Number: 292
Do you know the rms of the subs and what the configuration the coils are (ohm and single or dual)? Do you have the exact model number? With that given you will be able to find the right amp.

Duncan, SC Usa

Post Number: 2
subs are 1800 watts max
700 watts rms

dual voice coils
200oz magnet

Duncan, SC Usa

Post Number: 3
dual 4 ohm coils...

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 425
if you have 3 of em, a one ohm amp isn't goin to do much for you, for that kinda power your goin to need something that does like 2500 at 2 ohms because i think your goin to get like a 2.67 load when you wire them, and with that comes another alternator and maybe another battery becaues that is a lot of watts, i think the kicker 2500 is 2500 at 2 ohms and that wouadl prolly be your best bet
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us