Help

Bronze Member
Username: Vash3000

Post Number: 56
I knoe this has nothing to do with amps but does any1 knoe a site which shows me how to build a custom ported sub box? And I dont mean the regular square ones either. I want to build one that will custom fit into my hatchback. I got 2 JL 10W7 and I knoe that the ported boxes will make them sound way better than sealed. I dont want to pay some1 else to do it because I want to be the one touching my system. Im pretty sure some of you out there feels the same way as well. So any help would be appreciated

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 651
there are no sites you have to work with someone and fisher customs i hear are awsome. also to but you at ease they don't need to touch anything in ur system you just give them sub specs and box car dimensions and you can get a box built without anyone touching your car. also i think your wrong those JL's love sealed. also JL sells high output boxes that are great to i hear. one last thing this topic sohould go in the subwoofer forum u will gret much much better response.

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 652
ok and btw there are some site but nowhere near as good as working with someone.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us