Only if your really Mad...

Bronze Member
Username: Allstar71

Jefferson, Ga

Post Number: 50
This prob isn't the appropriate place for this but ohh well...

revenge... some guy made me really mad the other day and I was trying to think of a way to repay the favor...this is the best thing I came up with.

what you do is connect the airbag in his car to the ignition switch...turn on the car...get punched in the face!!! I think it would be hilarious...I want a video if anyone does this...

I am not responsible for any injuries or costs this prank may cause/incur...

Bronze Member
Username: Cblaze

Tn Us

Post Number: 33
lmao i need to try that,hed be like what the F**** h*** just happened while u over there laughin

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10082
If anyone actually tries that they better have a good lawyer. The force an airbag throws out can send someones neck snapping back and breaking. It is intended as an instant "catching" device in an accident, not to inflate in front of a stationary object. It's also why car seats are not allowed in the front seat. Read a little b4 you try something stupid please.

http://www.safetyforum.com/airbags/

Bronze Member
Username: Ghavens1981

Lexington , Ky United states

Post Number: 16
i think it would be f**** hilarious but very painful and probably harmful

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3227
What would be even funnier is if you set off the aigbag while wiring that up. (which can very easily happen)

Silver Member
Username: Press1

Yuba City, CA USA

Post Number: 235
You should test it on yourself first to make sure its going to work...be sure to post video link!

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5060
How would you manage to get into his car and do all of this without him noticing?It wouldn't be the quickest trick to play.

Silver Member
Username: Dannyboyy

O/S Power!!!!, i lo... USA

Post Number: 456
yea i agree with rob it would take several hours lol

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 667
1.turn the air conditioner knob to full blast, take a hole puncher and punch out millions of dots out of paper. put in his air vets when he turns it on bam instant snow. 2.gorilla glu in his door key holes before u go to bed. 3.carton of eggs put in the cars tail pipe one by one. 4.pickles in the tail pipe one by one, ether way push them far enough into the muffler. should be fun when he smells or even finds eggs in there or even whole pickles. take all the air stem valves out of the tires they may be flat but will never be filled again without the valve stems. drill a hole in his hood at night with a cordless drill and throw a pad lock on it. all seem like fun sinister ideas.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4949
Well.. i can do it here in DR, there's no law at all so that would be hilarious

Username: Bigbink

PhillyUsa

Post Number: 7
get a good lawyer may kill him work on a new plan

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3593
I prefer to use superglue and pennies all over the vehicle. Vaseline under the wiper blades then throw some dirt on the windshield. Dirty 5th wheel grease under the handles. P!ss in a bottle let it sit for a week the pour it under one of his seats. Go to Walmart under the fishing isle and get a jar of ready made catfish blood bait. Take some of this bait and rub it under the seat cushion and take a little water it down then pour in all his vents. I'll tell you what the bait is the most foul smelling and add heat/spoilage, he will sell the car guarranteed! Polo.. :-O

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Tn Us

Post Number: 130
ha thats funny somebody stuck vaseline under the door handles on the van were i work at a while back,i told ddue that grabbed it that somebody was prolly out there playing with them self b4 they went to work

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1519
now see if it were me and someone pissed me off i wouldnt mess with these lil "pranks". I would hide in the back seat of his car at night and wait for him to get in then jump out with a knife to his throat and tell him he f*cked with the wrong person,then after taking all his money id blind fold him and duct tape his hands and legs together,then drive him to an abandoned warehouse and cut him up with a razor blade,cut his ear off then push my thumbs through his eyes until i felt em pop. as if thats not enough i would then say histariclly "you really shouldnt have f*cked with me lil b*tch!!" id then proceed to soak him in gasoline,all this while hes crying and begging me for his lif,then id say "see you should have never f*cked with me!! oh wait you cant see b*tch!! muhahahaha!!" then id light a smoke and when im done flick it on the ground and listen to him burn alive. then id catch a taxi,go have a few tacos,then go home and get drunk then pass out but thats just me,im sure pickels in his exhuast would bother him just as much.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6438
you truely are twiztid bud.....

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1386
I like the baby powder trick. We installed a stereo in my friends car and he was being an @ss abotu a few things. Sooooooo we took his vents off and filled them with baby powder. Turned blower all the way up. Soon as he started the car *POOF* It was GREAT!! Never laughed that hard in my life. EVERYTHING in the car was white and took him FOREVER to get it all out. Good ole days.

Kevin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us