Designing a system and I need input!

Username: Racer88253

CA United States

Post Number: 1
I need some help designing a system. I want one that sounds good at all volumes. I have heard Mcintosh amps and I like them. What component speakers should I get and what wattage should they be? What subs and wattage? And should I get capacitors? Should I get crossovers? What Mcintosh amps should I get?

Thanks,
Alex

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

IA, DP RD

Post Number: 1891
whats your budget on amp, speakers, eq and deadening? which u will need. also, mcintosh is something SERIOUS. good luck finding one cheap or even used forthat matter. those things r very rare and expensive but insane quality. also, what size speakers can you fit in your front doors? mcintosh has a few nice 2-channels and one or two 4 chanels

Username: Racer88253

CA United States

Post Number: 2
I dont need a hugley powerful system. I want one that sounds good at all volumes. The car is an E46 M3 coupe. Why do I need sound deadening material? So what brand are speakers that will take advantage of the potential of Mcintosh?

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4897
rainbow components

You can also buy Zapco amps or mmats, they're high quality and you canfind them online, mcintosh is way hard to get

Username: Cblaze

Post Number: 3
hmm well if u want a very good amp look at us amps ax series there hand made in florida but expensive

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5090
rainbows are nice. you could also loook at higher end cdt, hertz, and dynaudio.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us