Help with wires and questions.

Bronze Member
Username: Bryanwalsh524

Post Number: 50
Ok so i have a 1 Cerwin Vega Stroker-102 10" 4000 Watts Dual 2ohm voice coil. I have a ported box tuned to my specifications. and i have a Massive Audio P1500.1 1ohm amp. max 3000 watts. first of all, are these good?

what guage wires should i use?

when i hook this up to my car, will everything be fine, will my alternator blow, or should i get a capacitor?

and to hook up my sub to my box it didnt come with wires... is their any specific size/kind of wires i need for that?

any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks!

Bronze Member
Username: Bryanwalsh524

Post Number: 51
and one more question. my car has a 105amp alternator... will i need a bigger alt? and does it only use more amps when i turn it up louder?

Silver Member
Username: Wojopro

Summerville, SC

Post Number: 338
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Evoixmr

Post Number: 115
First of all that sub can only take 2000w rms, and the amp 1500w rms.

Typically at anything above 1000w you should upgrade your alt.

Username: Bhavin1231

Seekonk, Ma Usa

Post Number: 1
hi. i just got my new reciver called lifetime ultra classes na. i dont know how to program i would like to program it myself on com. can u tell me what kinda cable do i need to program and what kind file do i need to prgram. thank you very munch.

Username: Bhavin1231

Seekonk, Ma Usa

Post Number: 3
hi. i just got my new reciver called lifetime ultra classes na. i dont know how to program i would like to program it myself on com. can u tell me what kinda cable do i need to program and what kind file do i need to prgram. thank you very munch.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us