Us amps

Silver Member
Username: Rtyauch301

Post Number: 184
iv been looking at getting a new amp for a long time my local audio dealer offered me a us amp xt-2000D for $350 would this be to much to pay is this a good amp

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10261
no thats a good deal, jump on that!

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

San Diego

Post Number: 487
I'll sell you an XT-4000D in great shape for less than that

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
u have photos

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

San Diego

Post Number: 488
I can take some and send them...give me an email address

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
rtyauch301@aol.com

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10322
I was thinking it was the older style but here look at this http://cgi.ebay.com/US-AMPS-XT2000D-xTERMINATOR-2000w-CAR-AMPLIFIER-NEW-07_W0QQi temZ140145152726QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2739
Wooferset has em for 370 new with warranty as well. So 350 is a good deal. Thats a nice amp. Make sure your car can handle it, cause they like the juice.

Username: Cblaze

Post Number: 1
well i wouldnt do that the xterminater series of us amps are made over seas and are over rated,look at the merlin or ax series the ax are cost thousands but the merlins are cheaper and made in the us

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 452
People need to relax on country of origin. US Amps are not going to putout a low quality line.

Tn Us

Post Number: 10
seriously and for the ppl that dont like us amps the cheap merlins are now topline w.o breaking the bank,there using the same circuitry board that the ax series use that cost thousands,there starting to go back to the florida style ones,just not as big in size.all of them are made in the us which ppl dont believe it,the only ones i wouldnt trust is the exterminater and i thank the is series cuz there imported from china and cheap,but might suprise you,look at the new exterminaters,u couldnt tell a difference from the old ones made in florida and cheap cheap cheap,thump

Bronze Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 13
seriously and for the ppl that dont like us amps the cheap merlins are now topline w.o breaking the bank,there using the same circuitry board that the ax series use that cost thousands,there starting to go back to the florida style ones,just not as big in size.all of them are made in the us which ppl dont believe it,the only ones i wouldnt trust is the exterminater and i thank the is series cuz there imported from china and cheap,but might suprise you,look at the new exterminaters,u couldnt tell a difference from the old ones made in florida and cheap cheap cheap,thump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us