Kicker zx2500.1

Bronze Member
Username: Evoixmr

Post Number: 45
I was going to get a kicker zx2500.1 for my 12" Q's, but then I saw that circuit city sells kicker amps. Is this like a best buy amp? Would I have been better off with the memphis mojo?
Only amps I've ever used are the old RF amps, so I don't know much about the other brands.
I'm lookin for a 2000w at 2 ohms and want to keep it under 1G.
Are any of these good

sundown
mmats
sound splinter

Any others?
Sorry for all the questions. Thnx for any help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
Also I want to get an a/b amp for the rest of the speakers, and dont want to mismatch amps. I'm going for reeelly clean sql so I want good quality amps.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
I know that kicker makes some pretty good speakers/subs and stuff I just need to know if the amps are good.
It kinda made me think when I saw them at a store that sells nothin but Sony, MTX, Boss and that kinda sh!t.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2411
Kicker amps are good in my opinion its the best thing they make.wire/ampkits are good to

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 3174
Kicker amps are very good and are miles above sony, boss, newer MTX, etc. Circuit sh!tty will rip ya off big time though, don't buy it from a store. Online FTW.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4842
kicker is the way to go. Check kicker for A/B models too.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
The UPS man just delivered the amp today. I cant wait to start the install tommorrow and see how it all sounds. I got a sheet with the amp that shows what watt it is when they tested it. Is that the accuall watts that every zx2500.1 has or is every amp a little different?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 3192
That is called a birthsheet and is specific to your amplifier....... it shows the maximum RMS wattage that particular amp can produce under optimal conditions. Expect a little less than it says in a real world installation.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us