Hifonics

Bronze Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 45
ok well i just got my hifonics amp hooked up to my 2 10 kickers and realized i want more so i thought i would go shopping and since i like hifonics i figured why not give there subs a try ok so i was woundring does anyone know any place to get a hifonics Maxximus subwoofer it dont matter size but i dont want the 18 too big so could you all help me out

Bronze Member
Username: Peterstv

Gainesville, Florida U.S.A

Post Number: 65
I carry every Hifonics item.
The best Speaker they have out mow is a 4800 watt 15 with a 160oz magnet. They just stoppped making the nice subs with the 300oz+ magnet with 4 2ohm voice coils, but im sure they still stock them, they run pretty high in price, like the 300's souds right. the old ones are the goliaths and these new ones are olympus XXL.I dont think hifonics makes an 18 inch.

What kind of Hifonics amp do you have?

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 111
i have the BXI606.1 now that i think i have it tuned right it sounds great i just want more bass so i am going to get some bigger subs but if you could get me some prices i will get my subs through you if your resanable

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 3129
Nothing Hifonics makes is all that great....... their subs are overpriced for what they are, and amps are budget quality at best (bxi, txi, etc. lines, not to mention don't do their rated power). The XX series are a little better.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us