Ripped off..

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 401
ok well i was supposed to get 2 12 w6v2's on ebay from this guy, he ended the auction early and i sent the money, he won't respond to any of my emails or anything, his name is audiowizz1, so watch out, he has like top of the line stuff, and 100% feedback, but i think eh just scams peopel he can end the auction with early on, and he blocked my name so i can't bid on any of his items, so i have just decided to make like 5 ebay names and keep winning his items and leaving terrible feedback everytime i win one, what you guys think?

Bronze Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Post Number: 76
hahaha thats funny( the ebay names, not you gettin ripped). If you used paypal file a claim and you definetly get your money back. If you sent a money order or cashiers check thats a whole nother story...

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 402
yeah thats the thing, i sent a money order, so i'm sort f'ed over, but he has like 5 items on ebay and i will win them all and leave every message i possibly can

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1518
good idea.

i hate scammers altho ive only had it happen once

Bronze Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Post Number: 78
File a dispute on ebay if you can. Maybe they will give you somesort of contact info and then take his @ss to court. I saw an eposide of ebay scammers on judge judy and the lady got ripped of like $500 and she won and got like $5000. It was nuts!!!

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 404
yeah but since he like ended the auction early without me actually bidding on it, you think i can still do that?, maybe i can get chad lee or some other californian to go kick his @ss in Yuba City

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 388
oooo hmm idk many i been ebaying for years and non biddin effed ya. isn't there a way to cancel a money order ???????

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 443
ya i think so you need to have the receipt for the money order though. And if he ended the auction early and you dint bid on it why the h3ll did you send him a money order? i would of never done that...

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 391
from what i seen i think money orders are insured against that, thats why u get them and why i say can't you cancel it so if i were u i'd get my azz to the post office and file a claimlike a mofo.

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 405
well i just emailed the chief of police in yuba city and let him know a slight case of what happened, and to my total surprise they he actually email me back sounding really concerned about it and siad to give him all the details, this is probably the most far fetched thing i've ever tried, but i'm just so pissed off

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 447
thats good give him the dudes adress. But i hate to say it but you are f'ing retarded sending a money order when you dint win the bid.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1146
lo f*cking l Julian pwnd u dude

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6367
NEVER send money order to anyone. That's what the scammers want for their items on eBay. Money orders can't be refunded nor cancelled. It's as good as cash. I've learned my lesson couple of years ago. The banks won't do a thing.
Anyhow, if a seller is serious, then he/she WILL accept paypal.

Gold Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1565
I still don't understand why you sent money without bidding. Please explain, I'm curious.

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 406
i guess it was just my time to get ripped off, i have honestly done this about 2 or 3 times with other items and have had no problem, so i just figured this was going to run smoothly as the other one

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6369
We all learn from mistakes. The only reason why I got ripped of was, I never expected people to be that dishonest. I mean, to me my word/reputation is worth far more than few dollars. I assumed it was the same with everyone too.
Anyhow, now you know. Again, never trust any seller that only accept money order. There's no reason for it.

Silver Member

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 407
yeah well since i am near broke now after BLOWING $330 on that, i guess i'll just stick with my 15 cvr's and have a custom box made for them whenever ic an come across the fxxking money
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us