Cadence amplifiers

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 216
what do u guys think of the cadence amplifiers? i was looking into the cadence tx-a1000d. its 250 bucks brand new and free shipping. it does 1000 watts at 1ohm. its one of my options for powering my 2 type r 10's. let me know thanx

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4786
i know their DCA line i think that's the name, is great. Talk to kevin holden, he was an authorized dealer of cadence

Bronze Member
Username: Shorterthanrich

Post Number: 95
I have the TXA-1000D powering two DVC 350 watt subs. Makes them hit beautifully. I have NOTHING bad to say about this amp. The service is great, the sound quality is excellent, its powerful for the money, looks fantastic, and has had no problems getting hot.
I havn't done any tests to see if its doing rated power, but nothing indicates to me that its not.

I was at a car audio shop near me, real stuck up @ss holes there. I mentioned a few brands that are popular on these forums and they said they never heard of em. I said Cadence and he said he knew the owner and they are a very respectable company.
So...right from the pompous horses mouth.

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 217
does anyone know if the cadence audio txa-1000d really puts out a good 1000 watts at 1 ohm.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1085
They do around 800 rms @ 1 ohm. They are decent amps, but I would only get the Daytona's or ZRS. Any oter line I don't trust after a few problems we have seen. If you can spare $275 shipped, I can run a P1000.1 to you with 2 year warranty.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 3091
Daytona series are the only Cadence amps I would buy.

Bronze Member
Username: Shorterthanrich

Post Number: 96
:-( Why do I always find this stuff out later :-(

Kevin, I shoulda just got that amp you were tryin to seel me for $280
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us