US Amps MD2... where to get one?

Username: Dondada

Post Number: 1
I'm looking to get 2 of these amps, where is the best place to get them? and or ... anyone have one to sell? thanks guys

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 342
Go to SoundSolutionsAudio.com, click on the forums tab. Scroll down to the US Amps forum, click on the moderator's user name (flakko) and PM him mentioning you are in need of MD2's.

Post Number: 2
thanks

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2186
woofersetc

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2187
I think Kevin or Ben at low hz.com can get US Amps.

Kevin email lowhz01@yahoo.com
Ben email Ben@Low-Hz.com

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1018
Shiva,

Shoot me an email, we carry them as well.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Username: Prime

Post Number: 1
hah if your going to get a REAL us amp plan on running 3 batterys and a 3+ farad cap. I have a us amp (Dual monoblock) Theese are TRUE competiton amps not like them lame jl audio's everyone freaks out over. Mines ran all the way down to a quater ohm load. I hope you have some really power hungry subs or your gona be in trouble. Plan on blowing out a back window 2... look for a US AMPS USA400 1st gen thats a REAL us amp.

Post Number: 3
prime thanks,

right now i have 5 US Amp Bass Mekanik 12's in my car ... i am running a VLX 400 on the 5 subs, with a 6 farad cap and 3 batteries,

also running 6 8' RCF for mids, 4 RCF drivers, 2 USD Horns and 4 bullet tweeters, running the mids off of a US Amp 1000x and the tops off of 600x...

wanted the MD2 so that i can bridge both amps to hit the subs with 3000w of raw power, these subs can take the jamming .. thanks alot though ...

the VLX 400 can supposedly go down to 5000 watts at 1 at 1/4 ohm stable... but for some reason when i cross 13v in my car the amp has a safety that it is turning off ....

additionally i had a 6th sub but sold in before i ever did the install, so that kinda screwed up the break down i wanted with the speakers ... so that is why i was looking at the 2 amps to come down to 3000w at 1ohm ... at least that would be my minimum going to the subs

i was looking on ebay and saw the md2 there for $430 which is not a bad price

http://cgi.ebay.com/US-AMPS-Merlin-MD-2D-NEW-4000-watt-ClassD-Amplifier_W0QQitem Z220126815537QQihZ012QQcategoryZ64570QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

tell me what you guys think, thanks }

Post Number: 4
Denim thanks too, waiting for a response from flakko

Username: Prime

Post Number: 2
Sounds cool man take some pics and post em when you get ur car audio done.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us