Power cable

Silver Member
Username: Nvmyboom

Post Number: 163
My friend is getting two type R's and a massive audio p1000 amp. is the four gauge cable he already has in his car big enough? and is the massive audio amp a good amp for them subs?

Silver Member
Username: Cried

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 150
it should be good enough, but i upgraded to 1/0 gauge just to be safe.

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
do u think the massive audio amp would be good enough? and, if u have them im assuming^ how much do u like ur type R's?

Silver Member
Username: Cried

Erie, PA US

Post Number: 151
I like them a lot, they really do slam with the right amount of power! I think the MA amp will be just fine. I am selling my Type R's though, but not because I dont like them. It's a heavy load in the back, and im lookin to get like 1 15" Fi Q. Do you or do you know anyone that would be interested in them. I bought em 2 months ago, and installed them roughly a half a month to a month later and they havent seen much playtime. Under 7 hours I'd say. Let me know.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4615
r's are great beginnner subs imo. i had them and like them alright. and that amp would be o.k. if actually rated, better if underrated, but r's can hadle more daily. if wanted he can give them 800wrms daily and be fine. given he sets the gain correct.

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
Charlie, how much are you selling the R's for? and they are 12in right?

What would be a good budget amp that puts out around 1500w rms??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us