Dynamat??? expert opinions

Bronze Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 66
im hearing dynomat really helps the sound of the bass on the outside of your car. does it really matter if you have it or not because if its really gonna make my car sound nice i want it. i probably would need it for my trunk and the hood of my car. how much would it run me for that(good price) and where i could get it from. i have 1 10 inch alpine type r. would the dynamat be a good investment? i do plabn on adding another type r in about a month or 2. advice please thanx

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4616
dynamat works well, but cost alot. get edead:
www.edesignaudio.com

.80 cents a sqft. so you can get enough to do double layers for cheaper than dynamat xtreme. i say order a good 200+sqft, for trunk, doors, etc.

Username: Roobah

MO US

Post Number: 7
I found a box of stickum dynamic mattings with 3/8" foam on the back of it at a salvage place.. a whole huge box of it for 5.00. They were salvaged from some place that makes airline boarding pass printers, so they were in two different retangular shapes. Five friggen bux.. The box is 32x28x22 inches high.
Where it would not go.. I stuffed lambs wool with a small prodding device. Not a single rattle...period, at over 140db (A-Weighted).

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 694
i've found that a combo of the edead liquid and edead laydown works the best...the laydown works the best but the liquid allows you to reach every corner.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us