OT: Ringtones

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 367
is there anyway like thru a website or anything that i can get free ringtones from, i just finally got one of them new choclate phones from verizon and the applications on them only have 2 2pac songs, and its not even him singing them, all i want is like 2 2pac ringtones and everywher ei check i gotta like pay 10.00 a month or something, just let me know if you guys know anything about how i can get these

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 372
i put them on my mom's phone then used the bluetooth sh!t to put it on mine. which song's you lookin for?

Gold Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 1322
I rip the song, or download it. Open it in adobe audition. Convert it to mono, cut it down to the part I want, compress it down to 100k or so. Upload it to zedge.com then browse to it with my phone and download it.
All I have to pay for is the 100-150k download which is a penny/K for me.

It sounds complicated, but it only took me a couple hours to figure it out the first time.

Now I can go from downloading the song to saving it to my phone in 15 min or so.

Username: Taco

Post Number: 4
phonezoo.com...or download the program goldwave edit the song how you like, then change it to 64 kbps and email it to your phone...xxx-xxx-xxxx@vzwpix.com.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6229
It really depends on the phone and your cell provider. My phone wouldn't let me add/delete any ringtones unless I pay my provider. It was one of the biggest ripoffs ever. The only way to by-pass this was to hack the phone. Now I'm able to add any mp3 songs and use it as a ring tone. I've also changed the camera so that it doesn't make an sound when a picture is taken.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us