Whos lucky lol

Silver Member
Username: Rtyauch301

Post Number: 167
figured id see whos got away with a ticket n see whos story is the best i thought this up because last night as some of u may know cruise fest was this weekend in columbus so i went and on m way home last night at about 2:30 i was on the highway speedlimit is 65 i was doing about 120 so i round the bend and sitting in the center mediian is a state trooper well by the time he saw me i was doing about 106 so i get pulled over well i have expired insurance and im 17 so the state has a curfew since im not 18 its set for 1 well im out at 2:30 no seat belt well a long storry shord she only gave me a verbal warning dont know why but they probly would have took my licens n i should have been in alot more trouble

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2571
Well I hope you learned your lesson.Stop doing stupid stuff and you'll cause your self less trouble.Seriously, going that fast it just retarded.If you're planning on killing yourself then keep it up.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6207
You must've been one of the luckiest sob ever. Don't think I've seen a trooper/cop that nice to anyone. Even the prettiest girl gets a ticket for a serious offence like that.
If I were you, I wouldn't be breaking any laws for a long time. I'm sure your name will be in their database.

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 562
I hate cops. Most have that power hungry *sshole persona.

Na I never got away with sh*t like that, but I have been pulled over in the middle of a bowl and nothing happened. I guess I was swerving....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us