Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1092
one of the best there is....heard shell do 5200 at 1 ohm 14.4 v

Bronze Member
Username: Mikeneufeld

Abbotsford, BC Canada

Post Number: 30
really, how is it for current draw say againsta dd z1.. anything internally that makes this amp stand out..

Bronze Member

Abbotsford, BC Canada

Post Number: 33
ya i hear great things from these amps...
anyone else?????????

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2691
They look like some mean bishssss im plannin on 1 of these ,adassa warlord or a rd5750 at the end of the month :-) they all look pretty solid to me and i havnt heard anything bad about them..except people say you can do better for the money.... but they bust out used equipt...

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2227
Ya know the Warlord, RD, and Atomic are the same amp right?

As for comparison to a Z1, those amps will do a little more power but you can't beat a Z1 in terms of efficiency on 12 volts.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4569
atomic is good

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 553
Z1 is the king man. can run safely at lower voltage plus the new Z1a can run 12-16v all day with tons of power. MS, are you sure the rd is the same as the atomic and adassa? i kno the warlord n' atomic r same but are you sure the rd is too? thats interesting if it is???

Bronze Member

Abbotsford, BC Canada

Post Number: 35
i hear rd knocks off alot from atomic

Gold Member

Post Number: 2704
I heard the Rd5750 is COMPLETELY different, board and all. As for the Atomic 5000.1 and warlord being the same... look at cactus 5kw amp to its the same.... same board and design but different caps and stuff. But all in all they are about the same quality from what ive read.. and all quoted me about the same price

Also all of those amps should have no problem running at 12v. im pretty sure they will even run off 11v with no problem, and they also take 18V fine :-) but im sure the Z1 does all it does and more... but im not sure about power in ALL aspects but really i would find the Z1 to be a strictly comp. amp because your get mosts its pwoer at low loads... that you probally wouldn't run daily. but i could be wrong... i dont remember wh the spec sheet looked like compared to the 5000.1's but for quality Z1 will beat the rest im sure

Bronze Member

Abbotsford, BC Canada

Post Number: 36
cool thanks for the info dude.... awesome stuff, can always learn a few things or 2 on these forums..

Bronze Member

Abbotsford, BC Canada

Post Number: 37
would i venture to say that you could run 2 apx 15's off this amps at proper voltage, or is it not enough power for the apx drivers... for daily

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 557
daily its enough i think. 5000-6000 on 2 15's is def. enough for me personally in a daily driver.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2711
thats plenty of power for any daily setup, if you go comps... up the voltage and drop the ohms :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us