Fi Q's

Silver Member
Username: Rtyauch301

Post Number: 156
ok im decided 2 try n get some Q's instead of the diamonds i was looking at them what is the bp power option and i want 2 get 2 of them not then 2 more later giving me 4 so what vc do i need

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
also im going with 10's ill have 500 left for an amp what should i get

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
i was thinking those subs and this amp but ill have 2 same monea a little longer http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=4222

Gold Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1294
Go with dual 1ohm voice coils. Not sure what exactly the options on it do. If you're on a budget, try this amp:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HIFONICS-BXi2607D-SUPER-D-CLASS-MONO-SUB-AMP-2600W-RMS_W0QQi temZ250109394310QQihZ015QQcategoryZ64570QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2142
NOOOOOOO to that soundstream. That particular amp is notorious for being a POS. SS doesn't even recommend anymore to run them at 1 ohm since so many of the have fried.

And you can get much better than a hifonics BXI for $500 if so just look around. Or talk to Kevin at low-hz he may have something.

Gold Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1302
Yeah, I was thinking of having him talk to Kevin. I really didn't see too many decent options for $500 though. RF, orion, JBL, kicker, are all more than that for 2kW.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4985
talk to hornets nest and get a RF t20001 for less than $500 i believe. or see what kevin has to offer. im sure he'll have something good

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2151
Could also check the classifieds on CA.com, I got a practically new American Bass VFL 200.1 on there for $515

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
I was talking 2 someone from low hz their sn was like show rides or something he was going 2sell me a sundown amp but that was a long time ago n I'm getting diffirnt subs now 1500 wouldn't cut it lol black berry takes so long 2 type on

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 542
memphis 4k then dual 2 ohm subs. that way when u have the 2 u can wire at 2 ohm n' give them 1k each then buy the other 2 q's dual 2 ohm n' have 4 dual 2 ohms which wires down to 1 ohm which will give u 4k and 1k to each in the future. ;)

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
yea thats a nice amp but im broke so icant aford it if i buy the Q's i only have about 500 for an amp

Gold Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1306
Yeah, see what low-hz can do for ya. Other than that, try the bxi i gave the link to above.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4249
since you're broke and can't really afford to properly power a pair of q's, why not get hold of kevin at low-hz.com, get a sundown saz1500, and then order a pair of fi ssds'?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us