Selling MDC2500 and 15" fibl

Bronze Member
Username: Boxy_brown

Post Number: 100
well it was fun while it lasted, but now i need money for my senior trip and i dont think the job im working at right now will make enough in time so im selling my stuff. first up is the memphis audio MDC2500 its 625 @ 4ohm: 1250 @ 2ohm : and 2500 @ 1.
thats all rms i think its like 4000 max at 1 or somthing of another not sure might want to triple check it. it has some small scratches on the body from where my box hit it when i was rearended ill be posting pictures when i get home tonight. i have only had it for a few months and it really is an amazing amp. the 15" fibl is also fairly new, i havent pushed it very hard it dose have a little dammage to the rubber linineing around the rim from where the screws dug in but the sub sounds great i didnt have it in a very good box so i dont think i ever realy got the most outa it it dosnt have any of the add ons though. im looking for 280 with shiiping for the amp and 160 with shipping for the sub i will be puting picturs on later throw me any questions if you have any. i also have about 10 feet of xpert stinger 0/1 wire ill sell too. thanks

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 498
I would hit up ebay if I were you, then post the link here. I wouldnt buy from you in any other way.....

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2112
^^^^ Don't post dump in his for sale thread

Jon, you should put this in the For Sale section.....

Silver Member
Username: Turnmat

Post Number: 162
i will buy the amp from you. here is my email

tons_of_fun2069@yahoo.com

hit me up

Username: Slim_goody

Jacksonville, NC USA

Post Number: 1
Like Nate said, put it on ebay and than put the link here. I would be happy to buy your amp, but only using ebay.

Silver Member
Username: Turnmat

Post Number: 163
duane it is mine!!!

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 511
he has 100 posts, id only buy through ebay and i know many others would only do that too, im just sayin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us