Diamond audio or hifonics?

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 184
I can get a diamond audio d5 1200.1 or a hifonics bxi1606d for 250 each which one is better? i am leaning more towards the diamond audio but hifonics is 400 watts more i want a reliable amp that will last. Which one would you choose?

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4552
Diamond audio, cuz when you throw numbers, hifonics will put the same power of diamond, or a lil bit more. Hifo won't reach 1600w rms for sure, but diamond might exceed 1200w.

What are you trying to push??

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2089
" i am leaning more towards the diamond audio but hifonics is 400 watts more i want a reliable amp that will last. "

You're leaning the right way. Wrong about the power though, those amps will do about equal power. Hifonics are overrated.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 187
cool im gonna pickup the diamond audio tommorrow:-)

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1053
i once heard a jeep GC with 2400 watts and 4 12" D6's tuned to 65 hz....extremely "akwerd sounding" to say the least but got loud most definetly

Username: Jljunkiemx107

Murfreesboro, TN USA

Post Number: 2
Im pretty sure he is talking about diamond audio amps, D6's are subs. tuned to 65 hz for 4 12's is pretty retarded.

Definately Diamond Audio. Im running 2 of the d5 800.1's and they put out quite a bit more than the 800 watts it says. you will not be disappointed.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us