Zx1000.1 problems

Username: Da_jay_man06

Crestview, Florida U.s.a

Post Number: 8
i own a zx1000.1 hooked up to 2 db12s and i was playing it today and i blew one of the speakers and the amp went into protection mode when i turned it up about 1/4 this is the first time my amp has went into protection mode my subs are under warranty and i plan to return them and get new ones i just need some suggestions on two new 12s
THAT WILL HOLD MY AMP
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTIONS GUYS

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1486
Are you talking about circuit city subs?

Username: Da_jay_man06

Crestview, Florida U.s.a

Post Number: 9
yes, and when i went up to circuit city they suggested the kicker cvr's (which i am not a fan of)i was just
wondering if you had any better suggestions thanks for the help

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1493
The best I've seen at city is CVR.

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Post Number: 380
i was wondering i have both 2 12" CVRs and 2 12" L7s i've heard both in my ride and i prefer the L7s hands down i dont know how some people say the CVRs are better i probably dont know what SQ is because they sound the same to me the L7s just hit way way harder

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4091
yeah sounds like you definately can't tell difference in sq. if you can, if you know anyone with a pair of cvr's (or any other sub for that matter, especially if they have a sq sub), try listening to them side by side, play the same song on each. you should be able to tell the difference. and the cvr's are better cause of the sq and build quality.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us