Audioque sub wiring

Bronze Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Post Number: 62
i bought 2 12'' audioque SD2.5s, and i did not get to make the box yet. so i was wondering if it was possible to hook one up to my rockford fosegate p6002 bridged at 8ohms my amp is 4 ohm stable so it would be alright at 8 ohms right? i would just take one sub and put it in a crappy prefab box temporarily untill i make my big box

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5, New Jersey Audioque

Post Number: 240
The 2.5 are 4 ohm so wire them for a 4ohm load..You can run them at 4 ohm or 1 ohm
http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/woofer_wizard.asp?submitted=true&woofer_qty=2&woofer_imp=4

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4463
www.the12volt.com hit the link woofer wiring

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
no the SD2.5s are dual 4 ohm.

Silver Member

Post Number: 247
I know that..I have them..Check the link you will see how to wire them...just cut and paste it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 248
It should work now
http:////www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/woofer_wizard.asp?submitted=true&woofer_ qty=2&woofer_imp=4

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 768
Here you go...Upload
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
i already know how to wire it. i was just wondering if it was ok to take one of my 2 subs and put one in a prefab box and then hook it up to 8ohms, be cause my amp is only 4 ohm stable. then when i get my box made i can put both of them in one. i might take a while and thats why i wanted to know it i could temporarly put one sub in a box and use it untill im done making my new one

Silver Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 995
The amp should be stable at 2ohm in stereo, so wire the sub to 2ohm and run it off one channel in stereo. Don't bridge until you get the 2nd sub.

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 976
just make ur box today or tomarrow then that will solve that problem and you dont have to worry bout using only 1 sub
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us