Ford Lightning wiring

Bronze Member
Username: Lightning_2001

TEXAS USA

Post Number: 16
hey guys i want to hook up a system i recently got.except i dont have the $$ to have it installed.i have a friend who says she canhelp me hook it up but we have to take the dash apart.its a regular cab F150.why would we have to take the dash off?if not how would i run the wires.thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 701
What are you talking about when you say "system"?
A HU, Amp, Subs, etc.????? This info will help get you answers...

Bronze Member

TEXAS USA

Post Number: 18
im mean i have 2 10in kickers and a memphis 1000 amp.i have the speaker wires and im getting a amp wiring kit.i just want to know if its something i should tackle myself or get installed.any help from guys with f150 expirience would be cool.thanks for the bump sinful.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 7491
DIY FTW!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 619
go to best buy and pay 20-40 more for the HU and have them do it. easy as that. or be a man and do it yourself

Bronze Member

TEXAS USA

Post Number: 36
well i really had no idea how so i paid someone to do it right.which i dont think they did.it ok im getting tired of seeing of of yall with the badass subs and shiit.so i promise when i get my new shiit ill do it myself.its actually alot easier than i thought it jsut took some reading up.so let me get this right, what ur saying is if i do it myself i will get hairs on my weewee nate so?hahahaa
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us