Whats better than a kicker kx850.2?

Bronze Member
Username: Technique24

Post Number: 18
I am looking for a better setup than what I had previously which was a kx850.2 and a 15" re sx. I was looking at that new sundance sae-1000d, but I am not sure if that will be a better amp. I am also looking for some suggestions on a better sub. I was looking into an si mag, but again am looking for some input. I want something that will be at least just as loud as the sx but with better sq. I am looking for something between 1000-1500 rms.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4373
FI Q+kicker kx 1200.1

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
so you think the q is better? do you know what the difference between that and the bl is? would the bl get louder?

Silver Member
Username: J_c_wheeler8

Columbus, IN United States

Post Number: 157
Technique how big was your power wire/ground wire that you had running to your amp?

Username: Carmaster

Post Number: 4
heres a good technique for ya john QUIT SPAMMING!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
Ifigaveaflyingfuckaboutyouoryourcommentsiwouldhaveasked.

Username: Carmaster

Post Number: 7
hey john how bout you say something when you get more than 158 posts... newbie

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
It was a 4 gauge

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
you mean more then 7 posts?

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
Thanks Technique.. Dwight is only bitter because.. well... just look at what he drives.. wouldnt you be too?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1402
Don't listen to Dwight,

if he's the same Dwight that was on here a while ago he's a punk_ass cock_sucker that shows up every once in a while and tries to start sh!t......

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
Technique, why are you getting rid of your zx850.2, or upgrading from it? What was wrong with it and why are u upgrading/didnt like it? Im looking to get one to push my 2 alpine Type R's.

Silver Member
Username: Mash4kash

Lafayette, LA

Post Number: 250
2 alpine type r's thats u but me I'd run a 1200 or 1500 watt amp but u not me so thats on u

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2213
Hehe I have an amp with your name on it.

A mag will be a very nice sub to pick up. I see you have a pretty good budget if you're looking at that pricey sub.

Also, the BL would get louder than a Q in their proper install. I would rather have a Q myself though.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
John, I am just looking for some more power on my next setup. I sold the kicker with my last car, just thought I might try something different this time around. I thought it powered the SX quite well, so I really had no complaints with it. In fact I wouldnt mind sticking with kicker, maybe a zx1500, not sure tho.

ReArrange, which amp are you speaking of? And do you think the mag will get louder than the SX? Or have better SQ?

I was also looking at a DD 3515d or a 15" eclipse titanium. Im trying to decide which will have the best mixture of SQ and SPL.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us