HELP please

BigMac
Unregistered guest
I was thinking of buying an affordable 4 channel amp and I came across the Ultimate TS series 4320. I haven't seen any posts on Ultimate amps so I would like to know if anybody has had this amp before and if it is a good amp. If not what would be a good choice. Thanx.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2866
have you looked at JBL?
their GTO and Power series amps are very good, and affordable.

BigMac
Unregistered guest
Well I didn't intend on spending mor than about 300 Euros (about 300 bucks, more or less) on an amp cuz it will be my first. I haven't found any JBL amps in any shop here in Portugal. Probably have to directly to the importer. I have Pioneer copmonents in the front (35 rms) and Kenwood 7x10's HQ sieres (Excelon series in the states I think). I'm thinking of adding a RF Punch 12" sub in the back. My head unit is a Pioneer DEH-p7600MP. Since I live in Europe for the time bieng, Alpine, Kenwood, and most of the major brand names are well over the 300 buck cap. Kicker is pretty expensive too. So what happens is that the lesser known stuff here in Europe tends to have better market prices. For example Ultimate, Phoenix Gold, Magnat, ect. have competetive prices. A cheap RF amp costs around 450 euros. I thought of buying stuff of the web but I haven't found any that will ship to Europe (probably Customs and tax problems). I would like a good clear and loud system. What would you suggest GlassWolf, since you have been overseas?

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2892
man, I haven't been there in years though.. I have no idea what's around overseas now.
best bet would just be to talk to a knowledgeable local shop.

BigMac
Unregistered guest
OK. Thanx anyway. Have a good one.

Bronze Member
Username: Jchevy91

Post Number: 22
I think you shoudl go with an MTX amp. They are great quality and mine has yet to die yet! take it from a real pro.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us