JENSEN VM9312 Bypass Code Needed

Username: 19chevy76

Spanaway, Washington s...

Post Number: 1
My jensen vm9311 was just replaced for the 2007 model due to issues. I was wondering if anyone could help me out. It is clear that the old bypass code does not work for the 9312 model. Does anyone know the new code for the 2007 model
Thanks

Username: Primetime15

I also just got the 9312 and cant find the bypass code anywhere.

Evan...have you had any luck finding this bypass code?

Post Number: 5
Tim, I wish that I had the code. I am waiting for someone to post the bypass code and help everyone out. I know that some car audio installer has the bypass code.

Username: Ehstaley

Post Number: 3
The parking brake bypass procedure is as follows:

1: Go into AM/FM mode
2: Hit "setup" on the remote control
3: Enter 543210 on the remote, listening for the beep for each number entered
4: A new menu will appear. Touch the button that has the hammer/screwdriver on it in the upper left-hand part of the screen.
5: Select Brake bypass to "ON" and hit the "X" near the bottom of the screen.
6: Use the unit wisely and above all safely. A ticket is one thing, causing a fatal accident due to negligence is another.

Username: Virtualstop

Has this been Verified?

Username: Delorean3760

Pennsylvania USA

I am going to try this code tonight, I have already hooked the Pink E-brake wire up to a grounded switch which you have to cycle on and off a few times to get the blue screen to disappear. A perm code would be nice

Post Number: 4
I have verified this code on my personal unit. You DO NOT have to have the parking brake wire connected in any fashion to access this menu. It is also in full view and not a "blind" menu like the VM9311TS. Enjoy.

Post Number: 6
This code WORKS!!!!! Thank you so much for your help, E. H. Staley.

Username: Doitor

Just tried it on my unit without the parking brake connected and IT REALLY WORKS.
You can also change the region. I live in Mexico and it also comes very handy.
THANKS.

I have not verified this on the other 2007 Jensen Multimedia units, however, I can only assume it will be the same since they use the same basic software. The other units should be available later this month, possibly the first of May. Hopefully someone will verify on one of those then.

Username: Acid

Miami, Florida Usa

The code does work. EH Staley is the man!!! THANKS

Username: Acid

Miami, Florida Usa

The code does Work. EH Staley is the man!!!!! THANKS

Username: Kingof601

man thanks alot for that bypass code for the vm9312 i have been lookin for weeks

Username: Primetime15

Post Number: 2
THANKS E.H. Staley!!! I was wondering if i should have bought the older model...but i am glad that i dindn't. As soon as i saw your response, i went to the car and tried it. Unfortunately, i didnt have a dvd. When i got home, i popped one in to make sure it worked. THANKS again!

Username: Rockopico

Ok. Can you guys clarify something please? I had the VM9312 installed in my Tahoe at Fry's (where of course they hook up the pink brake wire by default). Are you saying, even though the pink brake wire is hooked up, I can following the instructions above (ie. step 1. go to AM/FM mode....etc, etc,) and I can STILL perform the brake bypass and it will work?

Please advise.

Thanks a lot fellas.

Post Number: 6
That is correct. You should still be able to bypass the brake sequence regardless of the brake wire being connected. As said before, be careful doing so and abide by your local/state traffic laws regarding a DVD playing in the front of the vehicle. Enjoy.

Username: Wdperez

Miami, Florida United States

this code really works that is so awesome thank you

Username: Rockopico

confirmed. This code worked perfectly on my unit, even with the pink brake wire connected to the parking brake.

Username: Lowriderman3

Any bypass for the newest 9412? Or would that be the same trick as posted above for the others?

Username: Mongo28

MD

Post Number: 9
Yeap the code works perfect for the VM9312! Thanks guys

Username: Kpr10is

Ive gotten both last years 1-2-6-4 code and the one posted above to work on the UV7i and 9312 respectively on my display boards, but there must be another trick to the 9412 because neither are working. If anyone knows the code for that unit, itd definitely be appreciated.

Username: Smg05

I just installed this and did the code and it worked perfectly. After week later my touchscreen wont work but you still hear the beeps when touched. I reset it and did the code again and the screen wont pop up this time. Anyone help me?

Bronze Member

MD

Post Number: 11
You will need to call the place you bought it from, or audiovox, I've heard that some people recieved "bad" units. I should be under warranty! Goodluck, I do know that you should be able to use the control to scroll through the menu, and there is a set-up feature for the touch screen sensitivity/accuracy.

how do i get to the sensitivity/accuracy thing from the remote? the remote and scroll through control does work..

Bronze Member

MD

Post Number: 12
Okay I just went outside and tested this, so this works smg05...... U need to be in Am/FM mode, then press the setup button, then you will have the menu screen. The bottom left corner of the screen will have "TS Cal", you will use the "blue movie" buttons to move your way around the menu, specifically the "slow" blue button. Once you reach the TS button on the screen, you will press play. Now you are in touch screen calculation mode, and it should reset everything. If this does'nt work, send the unit back!!!

I press point A..it moves on to point B..but i keep pressing point B and it says wrong position and it wont go any further...

I got the bypass screen to pop up..but like its not reading where i touch it. It does read the sensetivity because i hear beeps..but would not grounding the pink wire be a cause?

Username: Zman66

does anyone know how to do this without a remote

Username: Silverfang2k7

What are the laws regarding this in Texas? I need to know if I need to install a toggle switch for this or not. I could unlock it, but I want to know what I have to do not to get a citation for this first. I have very tinted windows, I don't know if that even matters. //Also I'm going to have an rca cable going to a subwoofer amplifier, and the rca cord from the head unit that says "subwoofer" on the label only has one jack. Why is this? Thanks! :-)

Username: Rebel443

Crouse, North carolina United states

i was wonderin ive been searching around for the jensen vm 9312 and some places show a pic and it has a silver touch screen and some show it has a blue touch screen i personally liek the silver better but the place where i find the best price advertises one wih a blue screen and id dint know if you could change it or what

Username: Mario714

Tampa, Florida USA

Hello all:

Anybody have a code to de-regionalize the DVD player on the VM9312? I have a Region 1 locked in and would like to play other regions' DVD's. Please help.

Thanks.

Mario Amadeo

Mario, just enter the bypass code and then when you get to the hidden menu, go to region and change it to the region desired.

Username: Mario714

Tampa, Florida USA

Thanks Trey.

What is the Bypass code?

1: Go into AM/FM mode
2: Hit "setup" on the remote control
3: Enter 543210 on the remote, listening for the beep for each number entered
4: A new menu will appear.

Username: Jeepn

Just received and installed my vm9312 this week.

Code worked like a champ... THANK YOU !!!

Username: Ertsride1

Springfield, Illinois USA

ok here is the deal i have done that once, worked perfectly. I had to reset the whole thing and now it wont work what should I do? I have tried disconnecting the battery for over an hour. that didnt work. is there another option other than hooking up the wire. I am about ready to take it back to store.

Username: Isenegger

Victoria, Texas

anyone know how to leave the screen up when the power is off?

Username: Krzyprk

Hello all,

I just got myself the VM9512. Does anyone know the security code for this?
I haven't tried the one for VM9312 but will after I post this up.
Thought I get a headstart.

Thanks~

Username: Zafeniak

Hit Setup On Remote.
Select Language.
Get Remote And Hit 5,4,3,2,1,0.
Listen For Beeps. Touch Hammer/Screwdriver Logo.
Select Brake Override
Switch To Brake Override
Now Hit Setup On Remote.
And Now Watch Movies.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN LANGUAGE MENU, NOT AM/FM. Try this and please post back in forum to see if it works.

Username: Zafeniak

Hit Setup On Remote.
Select Language.
Select Brake Override
Switch To Brake Override
Now Hit Setup On Remote.
And Now Watch Movies.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN LANGUAGE MENU, NOT AM/FM. Try this and please post back in forum to see if it works.

Username: Jokester

i have the 9412 and I've tried all these beautiful codes and they don't work.. Help please..

Pete Rej the 9512 and the 9412 are exactly the same. I am sure you have overlooked a step. Try it again pls. You will see

Hit Setup On Remote.
Select Language. (on the screen)
Select Brake Override
Switch To Brake Override
Now Hit Setup On Remote.
And Now Watch Movies.

Username: Jokester

Hey Michael, tks man... I really appreciate it... done deal. Have a great one!

Username: 57burban

Regarding the bypass code for the Jensen 9312 - can anyone tell me what it means to go into am/fm mode, and which set up key do you press on the remote? Mine has a dvd setup and a system setup? When I press either one of these, and try to enter the 543210, nothing happens? Does the screen need to be up? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Username: Seba0606

Uruguay

hello i have jensen 9412 and someone stole mi remote control, is posible to change region without a remote!!!!....i live in Uruguay (South America) here is imposble to buy a control or something with this kind of car audio...sorry my english

Username: Bottleflipper

Question:

when installing the unit...do i have to hook up the parking brake pink wire at all? if not...can i still use the bypass code if it's not connected to anything or does it have to be at least grounded? same with the reverse wire.

Username: Seba0606

Uruguay

BOTTLE NO IT ISNT NECESARY THE PINK WIRE IF YOU USE THAT CODE!, PLEASE SOMEONE KNOW HOW TO DO THIS WHITH OUT CONTROL I DONT HAVE IT!!!!PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,......

I am sorry to tell you this -- but this question has been asked many times. As far as I know there is no other way. I suggest that you go to a Audio shop and ask to buy another remote, if they have one. Ask to try the remote out to see if it works first and you can do the bypass. Also be aware that Jensen - Phase Linear - and Audiovox are all the same company and use very similar remotes. I don't know if this will really help you, I can tell you are really serious because of the many "EEEEE"'s and the extra set of "!!!!!!!"'s -

Username: Texcan

Hillsboro, Texas USA

I just installed my son's Jensen vm9312 and after read these post didn't know if this code was going to work. Well it did and I didn't even hook up the pink brake wire. You guys rock. Did the am/fm then the 543210, menu came up and changed the settings hit X and it all works great while driving now. Also it work on the first try! I don't know why others are having problems, but it does the trick! Thanks, Texcan

Username: Bykelife

Chicago, IL USA

Works for the Phase Linear UV8 as well... Does anyone know what the sub preamp line out voltage is on a UV8??? I know the "brother" to the UV8 (jensen VM9312) has 2v preamp line outs. I have not been able to find any info on the UV8 though :-(

Username: Mlcerrone

Thanks for the code it worked like a charm!! after i got the reomte working "cause i was sent a dead battery"... just have one thing to add to it, you can access to seceret menu from any source set-up menu not just AM/FM mode i did it in the ipod mode and the DISC Mode after i implimented the Bypass

Username: Mga3335

I just bought and just recieved the VM9312 and followed the 543210 steps perfectly and I get no secret menu at all. What am I doing wrong? I go to the radio setting, push setup, then push and hold until they beep 5,4,3,2,1,0 one after the other and nothing. When I push the 0 button i get a faster beep than after the other numbers... Please help!!!

Username: Victormendez

Hi guys I just did the code for my VM9312 and it worked like a charm... But im writing for other issue, my stereo went nuts! It turns itself on and off and cycles trough the playlist and Im not even touching it... I know the most logic thing to do is sending it to the Jensen repair shop but the problem is that I live in Venezuela and I dont think we have a Jensen manufacturer here, can anyone help me please???

Username: Coulomb55

Hi guys, the code worked perfectly, thanks for that, but I´m having a doubt, I have a subwofer connected to sub output but the sound is not the same that the older equipment, can anyone help me?

Username: Jamoka3

New jersey

will this code work on the new version of the jensen vm9312hd??

Username: Dekoocaz

mat isenegger---Just go to settings to TFT monitor and change it to manual. that way you have to press the open/close button to move the monitor

Gold Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey 15 inch Alph...

Post Number: 1564
it worksss!!!!

Username: Gottabethug

It definitely works. My remote/headunit was acting up because the remote wouldn't work for a while. And then when it did work, I was under the language screen instead of AM/FM. Keep trying, it works. I couldn't believe it lol. Thanks!

P.S. Those who say watching movies while driving will cause an accident etc need to relax. ANYTHING can cause an accident, cell phones (even with the bluetooth), a gps, any radio, talking to your passenger(s). It's all about what safety measures you take. You can respond and talk sh*t if you want but HAHA I'LL BE WATCHING BURNED YOUTUBE VIDS IN MY CAR MWWWHAHAHAHA!

Username: Ruca1972

I was hoping someone might have the code for the Jensen VM8013HD DVD Receiver
I would love to bypass this blue screen crap. Thanks

Username: Ridicbass07060

Nj

will this work for the 09 version 9312?

Username: Earsgood

Anyone have the code for the VM9313? Is it the same as the 9312?

Username: Steve415

does anyone know a way to do the unlock code without haveing to use the remote, i lost my remote is there anyone who can help me please

Username: Rj1078

Anyone have the code for the VM9413??????

Username: Nonnor13

I know this isnt the thread for it but I too am having trouble with my screen when I touch it I hear a beep but nothing happens, I did a screen callibration and it accept the inmput but thats it

Please Help

Username: Krzyprk

nonnor,

Try to disconnect your unit from power by disconnecting your battery or unit for 5-10 mins.

I tried that twice and it didnt work I would really hate to send it in, but it might be what I have to do unless there are any other suggestions.

Username: 007spt

I have a vm9311ts and I need to know how to get the blue screen off without the remote?

john the only other way to bypass it without the remote is to find a grounded bolt on the car and make the pink wire make contact with it so strip it and form the wire like a hook loosen a bolt and tighten it over the wire

Username: R3d34m0r

does this code work for the vm8113?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us