Bass knob for kicker KX1200

Gold Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 1054
Ive had this amp for a while but never installed the knob. I was just wondering if anyone can give me a qucik walk through on how to do it.... I appreciate any help, thank you

Silver Member
Username: Big_fletch

Newport, Ar, Ar United states

Post Number: 649
it's quit simple there's an plug-in for the end of the bassknob to go into the amp on one of the sides and just plug it in and there you have it and juss mount it somewhere close by the drivers seat so u can adjust when u want to

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4412
cavs...where you been

Gold Member

New York United States

Post Number: 1055
yanks man i been so busy between school and work i never get a chance to go on, my home comps been a bi tch lately too which sucks.....

thanks for the help Tyler.... And when i plug it in, i once was told to have the bass knob turned all the way up before i plug it in. Am i supose to do that or was that the wrong information?

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5, New Jersey Ocean

Post Number: 172
You turn it to the sound you like

Gold Member

New York United States

Post Number: 1057
i know that but someone told me before i put the wire into the actual amp i have to turn the knob all the way up... then when its in i turn it to whatever i like.

Silver Member
Username: Big_fletch

Newport, Ar, Ar United states

Post Number: 652
it dont matter what u have it turned to when u plug it in just set it to what u like and thinks sound good to u and there ya have it

Gold Member

New York United States

Post Number: 1058
cool thanks tyler, i put it in a little while ago. Im pretty impressed it saves me a lot of time from going into the HU options and lowering the bass from certain songs. Should of put this in last year when i got the amp lol. Thanks for the help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us