JL 13w7 : $100

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2211
i knew that title would make you all look, but seriously, on ebay they have those "lists" or "ebooks" that they say will give u a 13w7 for 100 bucks, a 1000/1 for 100 bucks.....

can someone explain this, has anyone ever done it, and what do u actually need to do to get those prices??

and

im no idiot and i know it may not even be legit, but i wanna know if anyone has ever done it

http://cgi.ebay.com/JL-AUDIO-1000-1-AMP-AND-W7-SUB-SOURCE-BRAND-NEW-LIST_W0QQite mZ300088297847QQcategoryZ102491QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 634
ive seen the lists, i THINK its like a pyramid setup where you have to get so many people to buy so many from you then you get really cheap prices and so forth, IDK if thats right but the bottom line is that no company is out to give you or I free stuff or take a loss on their inventory so their has to be many many strings attached

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9452
SCAM

Gold Member

Post Number: 2212
trey man...thats a good way of putting things.....

"the bottom line is that no company is out to give you or I free stuff or take a loss on their inventory so their has to be many many strings attached"

Gold Member

Post Number: 2213
trey man...thats a good way of putting things.....

"the bottom line is that no company is out to give you or I free stuff or take a loss on their inventory so their has to be many many strings attached"

Silver Member
Username: Qbenjamin

Florida

Post Number: 296
It's a big SCAM
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us