Archive through November 27, 2006

Silver Member
Username: Jenifer_contreras

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 386
Hi Jody! no the black box it's just the connector(plug)! Crossover stays on a tweeter it self!
You can connect your HU straight to OEM harness (no problem)but SOUND will be sh!t,later you have to upgrade to a nice system: Speakers, AMP and some SUB...this I know from my exp.
Upload

Silver Member

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 387
don hatland! this is for you:
http://www.jencyborg.com/Area52/showthread.php?tid=50

Silver Member

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 388
Hey Leper King! yours Mercedes-Benz CLK 200...it's UK car,I am right?

Username: Leperking

Post Number: 3
Hi Jenifer,

Yes. Well actually it's irish but there should be no difference.

LK....in dublin :-)

Username: Tac

Austin, TX USA

Post Number: 1
Hello Everyone I have a 1992 Toyota Camry and I want to hook up an amplifier to my existing factory stereo and I can't find the wiring diagram in Alldatapro (I am a member due to me being a mechanic) The existing stereo does not tell me what wire I need to hook into for the accessory wire to power on my amp. If there is anyone that can tell me what wire I need to hook into or a wiring diagram that would be greatly appreciated.

Silver Member

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 389
Wass up Leper King !Listen, we don't have your model here in USA!But I got for ya the CLK 320(USA) wiring diagrams,(both, base and premium radio system),I saw the VSS aka speed sensor...it's stays on a left axle.
this the link :
http://www.jencyborg.com/Area52/newthread.php

Good Luck!

Silver Member

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 390
this the right link! Leper King!
http://www.jencyborg.com/Area52/showthread.php?tid=60

Username: Leperking

Post Number: 4
Jenifer you're a star! Thank you very much!!!!

LK

Silver Member

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 393
wow...thanks LK ! I am happy...!

Username: Chuck07

I need help redoing my 1991 grand caravan with the premium infinity sound system in it. if anybody could please help me?

Username: Fyau

Sydney, NSW Australia

Jenifier, many thanks for your RAV4 schematics.

Silver Member

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 401
anytime Freddy!

Username: Punkdrummer182

Hey, could you send me a wiring diagram for a pioneer DEH-P6500 to install in a 1998 chrysler sebring. For some reason it won't play over the 6 speakers and it just plays over my subs. I think it has something to do with the built in amp but my friend has a dodge avenger with the same stock amp and it works fine in his car. Can you help me out?

Sydney, NSW Australia

Post Number: 5
Hi Jenifier our superstar, have you got the car stereo schematics for Honda CRV 2002 Sport model and also Ford Telstar 1994 V6 model (It was actually a Mazda)? Many thanks in advance.

Silver Member

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 403
Ok Freddy,the honda is here:http://www.jencyborg.com/Area52/showthread.php?tid=67
Registration required (it's free)

Silver Member

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 404
mazda EX 626 (looks like mazda telstar) here:http://www.jencyborg.com/Area52/showthread.php?tid=68

Silver Member

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 405
justin for you :chrysler http://www.jencyborg.com/Area52/showthread.php?tid=69

Sydney, NSW Australia

Post Number: 6
You Champion! Million thanks Jenifer.

Silver Member

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 406
No problem! Anytime! Freddy ,can you get me a small KENGURU

like this:

Upload

Username: Ct0366

Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin USA

Jennifer i need help again with a wiring diagram for a 97 buick skylark

Username: Ct0366

Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 7
can anyone give me the wiring diagram for a 97' buick skylark???

Silver Member

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 407
Charles Thomas! take what you need from here:

http://www.jencyborg.com/Area52/showthread.php?tid=77

Registration required.

Austin, TX USA

Hello Everyone I posted a few days ago and noboday has responded so Hopefully reposting this someone will help me out. I have a 1992 Toyota Camry and I want to hook up an amplifier to my existing factory stereo and I can't find the wiring diagram. I need to find out what wire to hook the remote wire for the amp up too. I would greatly appreciate it if someone can find a wiring diagram for my radio. I have looked everywhere online and can't find anything.

Silver Member

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 409
Tikal. for toyota!

Constant 12V Blue / Yellow
Switched 12V Gray
Ground Brown
Power Antenna Black / Red
Remote Amplifier Turn-on You can use any of ACC wire.Or from power Antenna.
Illumination Green

Speaker Wire Harness

Front / Right + Light Green
Front / Right - Blue
Front / Left + Pink
Front / Left - Purple
Rear / Right + Red
Rear / Right - White
Rear / Left + Black
Rear / Left - Yellow

Verify all wiring with a test meter prior to making any connections.

Austin, TX USA

Thank You Jennifer Your a doll by the way where do you find this info at?

Silver Member

PIMP MemberYokosuka, Ka...

Post Number: 444
De nada Tikal! BTW you got a nice name "Mayan Stuff" I liked all this :pyramids, mayas,voodoo,zombis,jungle with chupacabras......

Austin, TX USA

Thanks Jennifer I also like it too. And yeah it is Mayan, Wish I knew voodoo, I look like a zombie sometimes in the morning but don't know about the chupacabras part lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 454
chupacabra
Upload
The chupacabra ("goat sucker") is an animal said to be unknown to science and systemically killing animals in places like Puerto Rico, Miami, Nicaragua, Chile, and Mexico. The creature's name originated with the discovery of some dead goats in Puerto Rico with puncture wounds in their necks and their blood allegedly drained. According to UFO Magazine (March/April 1996) there have been more than 2,000 reported cases of animal mutilations in Puerto Rico attributed to the chupacabra.

Puerto Rican authorities maintain that the deaths are due to attacks from groups of stray dogs or other exotic animals, such as the panther, illegally introduced in the island's territory. The director of Puerto Rico's Department of Agriculture Veterinary Services Division, Hector Garcia, has stated that there is nothing unusual or extraordinary about the cases they've observed. One veterinarian said "it could be a human being who belongs to a religious sect, even another animal. It could also be someone who wants to make fun out of the Puerto Rican people."

Like other creatures in the cryptozoologist's barnyard, the chupacabra has been variously described. Some witnesses have seen a small half-alien, half-dinosaur tailless vampire with quills running down its back; others have seen a panther like creature with a long snake-like tongue; still others have seen a hopping animal that leaves a trail of sulfuric stench. Some think it may be a type of dinosaur heretofore unknown. Some are convinced that the wounds on animals whose deaths have been attributed to the chupacabra indicate an alien presence. However, they do not attribute the "mutilations" to the aliens themselves, but to one of their pets or experiments gone awry. Such creatures are known as Anomalous Biological Entities [ABEs] in UFO circles.

Those who think the chupacabra is an ABE also believe that there is a massive government and mass media conspiracy to keep the truth hidden from the people, probably to prevent panic. This view is maintained despite the fact that the President of the Puerto Rico House of Representatives Agricultural Commission, Mr. Juan E. [Kike] Lopez, introduced a resolution asking for an official investigation to clarify the situation. Inside Edition sent a crew to Puerto Rico to investigate the ABE story. They allegedly ridiculed the Mayor of Canavanas, a witness to the chupacabra, and basically made fun of the whole idea.

Jorge Martin, a Puerto Rican journalist who describes himself as a "leading UFO researcher," reports that it has been brought to his attention that the U.S. and Puerto Rican governments have captured two of the creatures. Perhaps there will soon be a film on the ABE autopsy to rival the discredited alien autopsy film. Martin cautions us not to exclude other reasonable possibilities.

The ABEs can also be the product of highly sophisticated genetic manipulations by human agencies. A Chinese-Russian scientist by the name of Dr. Tsian Kanchen, has produced genetic manipulations which have created new species of electronically-crossed plant and animal organisms. Kanchen developed an electronic system whereby he can pick up the bioenergetic field of the DNA of living organisms and transfer it electronically to other living organisms. By these means he has created incredible new breeds of ducks/chickens, with physical characteristics of both species; goats/rabbits, and new breeds of plants such as corn/wheat, peanut/sunflower seeds and cucumber/watermelons. These are produced by linking the genetic data of different living organisms contained in their bioenergetic fields by means of ultra-high frequencies biological linking. If the Russians have created this technology, then without doubt the US and other powers have too. Therefore, it is quite possible that the "Chupacabras" or ABEs could have been developed by humans. [Martin]

Martin goes on to report that a chupacabra has been killed and blood tests have been done on the creature.

The genetic analysis so far has revealed that the blood is in no way compatible with human blood nor with any animal species known to science. The traces ratio of magnesium, phosphorous, calcium and potassium are incompatible with those of normal human blood, they are much too high. The albumen/glouline [RG ratio] was also incompatible. The ratios found do not allow the results of the analysis to be compatible with those of any known animal species.

At present, we can't place the sample with any earthly organism. Therefore it could well be the product of a highly sophisticated genetic manipulation, an organism alien to our own environment or perhaps extraterrestrial. [Martin]

I suppose Martin's work is what passes for responsible journalism on some planets in the universe. On the other hand, the sightings may not be all that accurate, the "mutilations" not all that strange, and the evidence for these bodies, autopsies and blood tests remains little more than speculation for the most part. However, one alleged chupacabra was killed in Nicaragua and was examined by scientists at the Autonomous National University of Nicaragua. When the scientists revealed that the carcass was that of a common dog, they were met with skepticism and derision. Nobody wants to read a story with the headline: Chupacabra turns out to be Chihuahua.

Username: Rayhosein

Hi I'm trying to install a sub and amp in an 06 v6 mustang using the factory stereo. It's just the basic systen with the cd player. Does anyone have any info them or even a wiring diagram
Thanks A lot

Username: Skimattybee

Savannah, Ga U.S

hey, im having trouble finding the remote wire on the stock radio for a 2000 jeep grand cherokee..can anyone help?

Silver Member

Post Number: 459
hey brad! there is no remote wire! you can hook on a WHITE/RED Wire.This is ACC Wire!

Username: Skimattybee

Savannah, Ga U.S

thanks alot!

Silver Member

PIMP Member Yokosuka, Ka...

Post Number: 481
no problem,anytime!

Username: Fisktwo

I installed after market CD player in 94 isuzu rodeo. i purchased the appropriate wiring harness, however after installation, my dashlights are not working. there was an illumination wire (orange) that was not used for the radio. i tried wiring the orange wire to the red wire (switched power) - to see if it helped - and the dashlights would then come on with parking lights - but went off when headlights were turned on. any suggestions on how to get my dash lights to work as they should? (also tried orange wire to yellow (constant) but that didn't work either.)

Username: N0nf1ct10n

need wiring info on 2005 scion xb? cant find anything anywhere! please!!!!

Austin, TX USA

Post Number: 8
Hey Jennifer Thanks for the wiring diagram it helped me out a lot. Also thanks for the chupacabra :P

Silver Member

Post Number: 487
de nada,Tikal!Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 488
matt thompson!
visit my Toyota section. Upload

Username: Cillverbullett

Alberta Canada

i just bought this 89 jeep cherokee limited, the wiring harness for the head unit has been cut off and none of the factory wire colors match any of the diagrams I have, I dont know if it is because it is a limited or not but Im going crazy without tunes, so if anyone has a wiring diagram for a 1989 jeep cherokee limited I would be very greatfull, thanks!

Silver Member

Post Number: 502
whann heffe! I have only for: 1990 jeep cherokee limited!

Username: Lunny01

Simi Valley, CA USA

I need a complete wiring diagram for a 1998 Ford Explorer XLT. Can someone please help me?

Silver Member

Post Number: 508
I need a complete wiring diagram

What do you mean by that? whole car?

Username: Lunny01

Simi Valley, CA USA

Post Number: 2
Well I need the diagram for the dash board and steering column.

Silver Member

Post Number: 516
sorry,only for radio!
BTW,please,don't call me a b!tch, better try AutoZone.The Book will cost you $15-20.

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 558
how about a wiring diagram for a 2005 scion tc for my headunit?

Silver Member

Post Number: 517
how about to say please!

Silver Member

VA USA

Post Number: 562
if thats directed at me:
please
but seriously nevermind, i dont think i need one anymore, but thanks anyway. :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 518
Take it here!
Registration required ! FREE

Silver Member

VA USA

Post Number: 563
ok, well thank you for telling me anyway, i may need it, not sure tho.
thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 526
no problem!well Nyyfan13, now you know's where is it!

Username: Mobiltech

Klamath Falls, OR USA

Could someone please provide me with the schematic for a 2001 Chevy Suburban auxillary cassette tape deck located in a seperate front center console. I am installing a CD player that has an aux input, and I would like to wire in the factory cassette deck to the aux rca inputs. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Silver Member

PIMP Member, Yokosuka, Ka...

Post Number: 541
Jason M. Wright I have something for you here,try!

Username: Mobiltech

Klamath Falls, OR USA

Thank you Jenifer, that was exactly what I was looking for. Have a nice day.

Silver Member

Post Number: 542
You are welcome!

Username: Hroark

Could I get a wiring diagram for a 2005 Nissan Xterra please?

I've got the metraharness attached, but the pin-outs appear to be incorrect, since my right front speaker only works with the stock unit vs. any of the aftermarkets I've tried with this harness.

Silver Member

Post Number: 847
Howard Roark !Tell me, the stock unit you got with 6 CD and MP3 ?

Username: Va_connoisseur

Hello. I'm a new guy so be gentle. I have a 2003 Nissan Altima with a non-Bose system (But the rear speaker covers have NVSS on them). I want to install a Pioneer AVIC-D2 but I have a couple/few of questions.

1. Are there any wire diagrams? It's the 3.5L V6.
2. Since it's the non-Bose, my belief is there is no amp in the car but if there is, how do I bypass it? Can the internal amp on the D2 drive the speakers cleanly? (not looking to rattle windows, just get clear sound)
3. How difficult is it to find the:
a. Car Speed Signal input?
b. Power line to the parking brake?
c. Reversing gear input?

Thanks in advance for any help you all can give.

Silver Member

Post Number: 851
Keith! The schema is waiting for you HERE!
Registration required!,but it's FREE!
If you need something else,you can ask me there!
Jennifer.

Jennifer - I have the single-CD basic audio system (not rockford fosgate, no MP3). Thanks!

Silver Member

Post Number: 854
Howard Roark! Here WE ARE!
Registration required!,but it's FREE!

Username: Jpodpora

Hey Keith, interesting coincidence here. I just completed an AVIC D2 / Pioneer Gex XM NavTraffic / Rear View Cam install last week on my '03 Nissan (non-Bose) Altima -- thanks to some awesome help from Jenifer, of course. If you have any questions about the install that haven't been addressed, feel free to PM me and we can exchange email addresses. (I also took pictures documenting the entire install with my digi cam).

Thanks Jennifer!

Silver Member

Post Number: 877
Anytime! and you know where!

Username: Denman49

Holland, MI Usa

any body have the wire color coding for 1994 ford thunderbird factory audio system

Username: Allensimpson

Hi, looking for the radio wiring diagram for a 98 ford econoline van. Anybody got one? I've been looking forever. Thx

Bronze Member
Username: Jencon

mano negra, observador High-Tech- ...

Post Number: 19
Dennis

Take it here! Registration required! FRRE!

Bronze Member
Username: Jencon

mano negra, observador High-Tech- ...

Post Number: 20
Allensimpson

Take it here! Registration required! FRRE!

Username: Nogusta123

Sydney, Nsw Australia

Hi I have a toyota camry csi 1998 v6,anyway id like a wiring diagram for a radio hookup....ive actually fully hooked it up and the radio works great(clarion db356mp) BUT (i hate this part :-( ) the instrument panel or dash lights have turned off and dont work anymore!ive tried several times opening it up again and rewiring it but nothing has helped i have extra cables hanging around and nothing seems to fix my problem im worried that either the instrument panel is dead or the fuse under the hood has blown :-( can anyone help me asap please as id like to get it done tommorrow over the weekend :D

Thanks much appreciated!

Silver Member
Username: Leew

arana , Yokosuka, ... SPESNAZ ZOMB...

Post Number: 791
Edward Ghanime

Check this out:Upload

Silver Member

arana , Yokosuka, ... SPESNAZ ZOMB...

Post Number: 792
Edward Ghanime

Here is the Radio Schema!

Username: Shortstuff121

Hello, I need a factory radio wiring diagram for a 95 Dodge Avenger 2.5 auto. Thanks

Username: Supercake101

Hey there, I was looking for a factory radio wiring diagram for a 1988 Honda Accord CA please? I'm pulling my hair out trying to get my stereo power... Thanks! :D

Silver Member

stealth fighter , Yokosuka, ... SPESNAZ. E...

Post Number: 796
Billy Taylor

Here!

Silver Member

stealth fighter , Yokosuka, ... SPESNAZ. E...

Post Number: 797
Jono Sawyer

Here!

Username: Shortstuff121

THANK YOU JENNIFER!!!! The wiring diagram was correct but bless the kid that had it before me . the stereo wiring on the car is so hacked up that i'm just going to bypass the amp & wire it directly from my new head unit. Thanks agian.

Silver Member

jennifer contreras , Yokosuka, ... SPESNAZ. I...

Post Number: 835
No problem!

Username: Supercake101

Thank you so much again Jennifer! :-)

Username: Potclown

in need of wire color code for 1990 dodge colt gl please e mail me at potclown@yahoo.com thanks

Username: Sekzicowboy05

Pa

i have a 1986 ford bronco and a alpine head unit i need the color codes for both my truck and the head unit i been looking online for a few days and cant find them if u can help i would really like it please help thanks

Username: Mbgx

Good Afternoon, Could someone please give me the color diagram for a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee- not Infinity
Thanks

Username: Sydney1986

Would you have info on a VW Heidelberg VII AM/FM Cassette.
Made in about 1991. Made in Japan...Panasonic ??
Has the designation 357 035 180 if that helps.
Looking for wiring connections / manual....Thanks
Syd

Username: Larrytaylor21

Addison, Illinois United States

ok i have a 1990 lincoln town car with the jbl audio in it. how do i bypass that amp so that the speakers run off the radio cuz yeah that jbl amp is no longer working correctly. sometimes the front driver speaker goes out sometimes its one of them in the back either way i dont want that jbl amp in my car any longer and if i could get the wiring to bybass it i would be much appreciative. if you can help me please email me at larrytaylor21@hotmail.com

Silver Member

jennifer contreras , Yokosuka, ... SPESNAZ. ...

Post Number: 861
Mark Green

Here you go!

Username: Mbgx

Montana, Thanks that's exactly what I needed

Silver Member

jennifer contreras , Yokosuka, ... SPESNAZ. ...

Post Number: 862
anytime Mark Green! and you know where!

Username: Velo

Hi, Im trying to power up a radio from a Rav4(CQ-TT3370A) on a work bench. Can any one supply a wiring diagram or some advice please.

Username: Mi68mustang

Honkville, Md Usa

hey need help need a wirng color code for 95 dodge caravan as soon as anyone can help i can t find any anywhere thanks sooooo much please help and fast lol

Username: Aleut

mi68mustang!
dodge!

Silver Member

XXXX!!WWWW, Yokosuka, ... SPESNAZ. ...

Post Number: 883
mi68mustang how many speakers you got?

Honkville, Md Usa

four i believe i am doin it for a guy at my work i am use to the plug and go thats how i did my stuff by i guess he got a cheap one you have to wire yourself which is easy enough but i don t no what wires and its hard to talk to him he doesn t speak great english but i beleieve four

Silver Member

Post Number: 885
alright! 10 min and it will be ready!

Honkville, Md Usa

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH I HAD NO CLUE WHAT TO DO I LOOK EVERYWHERE AND I FELT SO BAD THAT I COULDN T HELP HIM WITH IT AND NOW I CAN THANKS

Silver Member

Post Number: 887
Ok it's ready! Click for pick up!

Honkville, Md Usa

hey how do i look at it

Honkville, Md Usa

hey how do i look at it

Username: Hoeks

Good morning to you all.

Does anyone know the stereo wiring for a 95 Ford Falcon/Fairmont.

Thanks

Username: Fryeguy1967

I just purchased a 1993 Ford Explorer XLT. The previous owner cut the stereo wire harness, so i now have no idea which wires goes to which speaker. This vehicle has an "amplified" system, so the wire colors aren't the same from harness to speakers. Does anyone know the wire colors and where they go to ???? This is becoming a very frustrating experience for me. Please help !!!!!!!!

Username: Jhall86

I need the wiring color for my 1990 ford escort

Username: Fryeguy1967

HELP HELP HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still need the stereo color wires codes for a 1993 Ford Explorer with a square black 8 pin connector and a flat grey 8 pin connector. The BOZO who owned it before me cut the black connector off which is the speaker connector. I would just run wires to the speakers, but the vehicle has a built in amp, so I want to wire it up as well. HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE !!!!!

Username: Ace123

hey i need some help i have a 89 toyota camry, and a pioneer DEH-15 i think if i could get some wiring harness help that would be super
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us