2 mono channel amps?

Username: Ford_racin10

Michigan USA

Post Number: 2
I have a 99 ford ranger with 2 12" xplods, a 1200w 2ch xplod amp, and a 52wx4 xplod head unit. I'm debating between getting another 1200w amp and bridging both of them or sellin gthe one i got now and gettin 2 new mono channel amps but i dont really have the money to do that right now. thanks

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 756
Your best bet would be to start over.

As anyone on this forum will tell you, Sony explode is some of the absolute worst equipment out there.

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 757
Your best bet would be to start over.

As anyone on this forum will tell you, Sony explode is some of the absolute worst equipment out there

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9405
you do what you have the money to do. If all you can afford is another sony amp and that will make you happy for the time being then go for it. If you like the way it sounds thats all that matters.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1712
James... but they are sony subs too... i dont think they can take all that overrated sony power from 2 of those amps lol. You might be about at limit with those subs...IMO start over.... i just did and im gunna be brok for another 2 months now

Silver Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 521
What's the rated (RMS) power on those subs?

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4244
one thing is the lack of money and other thing is to learn how to use the little money you have. instead of those xplod, why didn't he grab pioneer, kicker or alpine?

That's why you have to ask before buying.

Silver Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 526
It depends on your funds and how far invested you think you are. Hook up what you have now and see how it sounds...if it's ok to you, then stick with it until you're ready to invest more in a real system (not to be mean). I actually recommend sticking with what you've got now since you can't afford to upgrade, then save enough money to make a full upgrade: subs, amps, component speakers, etc.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9418
AGREED^
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us