Alpine MRP-M650

Silver Member
Username: Hootz

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 233
Any experience with this line of amps? Are they any good? I'm thinking of this one to power one type r 12

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 814
i got one and i love it!!! it dose its rated power at 14v but it dosnt draw all that much voltage so u should be running it at about 14v anyways...or atleas i was 120a alt. ill let mine go for a reasonable price...let me know if ur interested???? the reason being......i just got a 15" RE Destroyer and i dont think 600rms will do it any justice....maybe 6k but deffinatly not 600..so just hit m with a pm for more info if ya want

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 815
.............. ha im an idoit...... i just realized u were talkin about the MPR-m650 ....i got the MRD-M605........its late im just gunna stop posting tonight.....well the mdr-m605 is a sweeet amp so if ya want one thats what i got but sry i got no first hane experience with the MRP-M650

Silver Member
Username: Hootz

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 234
yeah, I've got the mrd-m1005, bigger version of you. it's a sweet amp. They're super efficient, even running off my 70 amp alternator (I know it's too small, it's getting replaced eventually), I can run that plus my mrv-f345 at near full volume and they don't drop below 14v and my lights don't dim the slightest bit. I'm guessing the mrp should be as good, since they discontinued the mrd line for those stackable amps. The mrp line just seems to have less style and bells/whistles which is probably why they're a little cheaper. What do you want for your amp? I'm getting a pretty good deal on this one, brand new from an authorized dealer, like $300 cdn so you'd have to do a pretty good deal, lol.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4161
alpine is good man. Perfect match.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us