Jensen JXP600M

Username: Spmook

Post Number: 9
So I lost my manual for this piece of dung amp. Soon I will be able to get the Alpine MRP-M450 to power my DVC 10" sub in a bandpass enclosure. But for now the Jensen amp will have to do. By all the reviews of my current amp I can run it 2ohm stable @ 300x1 RMS. Unfortunately without the manual I dont know how to bridge this amp to run it 2 ohm. this is how the speaker lines look like:

(+)(-)(+)(-)

One would think that to bridge this amp you can run the two wires in the middle of the 4 sets...I would appreciate some help with this as that the damn audiovox/jensen website doesnt carry the manual anymore. I'm hoping that someone out there has purchased this POS and has a clue in how to run this amp 2ohm stable.

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 829
spmook

What ohm is your sub?

Post Number: 10
my sub is a DVC 4ohm x 4ohm. I just wanted to know how to wire the amp correctly to run @ 2ohm ...in other words how to actually bridge this amp.

Silver Member

Post Number: 830
Positive to Positive run off
Negative to Negative run off

Rockford Fosgate.com Wiring

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Yeah Im not talking about how to wire the subs...more of how to wire the amp. I need to know which speaker outputs to put the pos and neg into...which channels...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Oops I meant Sub (singluar) I have them wired for he amp to see a 2 ohm load but I just need to find out how to bridge this amp? Jensen JXP600M its a mono amp that can handle 2 ohm load. there are 2 channel outputs though. +-, +-.

Silver Member

Post Number: 834
Mono amps can not be bridged use 1 pos and 1 neg
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us