60 hz test tone?

Bronze Member
Username: Th3di3s3l28

Post Number: 68
anyone have one? I see theres some test tones on ROE but im not sure which one i should download. Im gonna be setting the gains with a dmm and i read that a 60hz test tone should be used. correct? thanks
steven

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

Post Number: 319
I have one on a CD, but its only 5-8 seconds long. The disc has 30-99hz tracks.I would be glad to give you all of them but I have no idea how to transfer the files tho.

Silver Member

Post Number: 320
Should probably fix the duplicate if possible. Careful not to delete this one. LL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
thanks for the offer man. lol i wouldn't know how to transfer them either. did you buy the cd or was it dloaded off the internet? lol yeah. how do i go about deleting duplicate threads? lol i dont even know how it happened. this board amazes me sometimes.

Silver Member

Post Number: 323
I could Email them to you I suppose, but you might want a longer tone for your purpose. But still offering. I bought it from the store. I would only email one track because I can't hog up my computer for a long email transaction. If you want a few tracks (2 or 3 max), than I will send each one in its own email. Since tracks are so short would the email time be real long if I were to send more at once? Let me know.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
yeah that could work i think. if you could email me the 60hz tone that would be great :-) 5-8 seconds is pretty short so yeah it wont take much. thanks man. i can probably just put it on repeat or something to play continous, bc it shouldnt take that long to set the gains.

Silver Member

Post Number: 326
Gotta Point. It might take a while because I have to rip the tracks onto my labtop. Do you want me to try to send all test tracks? U gatta Email adress?

Silver Member

Post Number: 327
The ripping process has begun. Slow going tho and there is just short of 100 tracks to rip so it might take a while.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
Lol i guess an email address would help right? di3s3l28@yahoo.com

what are the tracks that you have? i know you said its like 30-99 but does it go up in one hz increments? lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 329
Yes, There is also sweeps and step tones.

Silver Member

Post Number: 330
There is a grand total of 81 test tone tracks between the step, sweep and sine wave tones. There are 17 music tracks as well on this disc. Let me know what you want.

Silver Member

Post Number: 331
Email sent. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
thanks so much man. im about to go hook up my amp and suband see how it sounds :D what kind of music tracks are there?

Silver Member

Post Number: 338
These are all Bass Mekanik tracks off the Faster, harder, louder CD. Let me know how it worked for you and if you want more.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us