Looking for a certain song

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 889
I am looking for a song that starts out with really weak sounding bass (like I have a 10" on 100rms) and follows up after awhile with HUGE ear shattering bass................

thanks (forums down)

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 890
anyone?

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 211
project pat, still ridin clean

the song is a sleeper until abt 30 sec's and BOOOOOM continuously non stop it will seriously scare ppl though lol

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 1122
One day I decided to get my sister's Coheed and Cambria CD from her room and I stuck it in the DVD Player...

Then I looked at the CD and remembered a song name so I went to track 4. Then it didn't seem very loud (but I remembered it was the beginning), making me turn it up to around 0...

Once it got to the loud part it was like Whoosh and I got slammed by a huge, loud, sound and it looked like the subwoofer was going to explode...

The beginning isn't all bassy though and I don't know a song that really shakes you (unless you go to www.realmofexcursion.com at the downloads area) just with pure bass (I tried the project pat one, didn't scare me like I expected) so if that's exactly what you want then so be it.

Welcome Home - Coheed and Cambria

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 891
I will try these 2, thanks. I just want like no bass (or very little) then a whole bunch!

Bronze Member
Username: Georgiaboy1989

Kennesaw, Georgia

Post Number: 24
The song you really need is "if you don't give a damn" by Ludacrist there's almost no bass until he says "I just bought 20 acres and I'm still in the hood, they like damn, Lubba Lubba doin' pretty damn good" then the bass rips for the rest of the song.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us