Amp any Good

Username: Georgiaboy1989

Post Number: 9
I'm looken for alot of power... is this amp any good
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PREDATOR-4000-WATT-2-CH-CAR-AUDIO-AMPS-AMPLIFIER- AMP_W0QQitemZ150089472026QQihZ005QQcategoryZ38638QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3277
no, that's one of the crappiest and ga_yest looking amps ever made. what's your budget and how much power you looking for?

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1293
you might see 800wrms of distored power with that.... whats your budget like he said... and how much power you want.. and if you wants LOTS of power your going to need power upgrades to even get that power out of the amp.... after 1000rms or so....you wont get much more without the upgrades..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
my budget is like 200-250... and I want as much power as i can get... mabye something that runs at 1 ohm... I'm trying to power two 12" audiobahun flaming Q's...also what is the cheapest way to get these power upgrades

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
actually i dont know if my subs will handle 1 ohm the website says 2 ohm or 8 ohm opperation... and they are dual 4 ohm voice coil... so can they be run at 1 ohm and what is the best way to wire them... right now their wired like this Upload

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1299
if they are dual 4, run them all in paralel and u will get 1ohm. that + to all + and - to all - FYI

Power upgrades arent really cheap.. what kind of car\year do you have.. its stock may be good enough

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3280
can you return the subs?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
I've got a 2006 dodge charger so what do I do to get a power upgrade.

Can the subs handle playing at 1ohm.

Also this may sound dumb but on each side there is 4 wire connectors 2+ & 2- if I put the wire in one of the + holes can I take it out of the other because the circuit city people just stuck both wires in the same hole.

Also what would be a good amp for me that will work at 1 ohm

P.S. I'm new at this so this is the correct wiring right?
Upload

Bronze Member

Kennesaw, Georgia

Post Number: 23
bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us