Best amps

Silver Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 499
in general, what amps should i be looking at if im thinkin about getting a Fi or soundsplinter or AA subwoofer. ill probably be going with either 2 10s or 1 12.
My last 3 systems ive put all the money into the sub and gotten a $100 amp, this time i want quality everything.
so far ive been looking at jl audio, phoenix gold, PPI (onlinecarstereo has PPI amps like 70% off, how are these amps compared to the top brands?)

thanks guys

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4008
very good, PG is not the greatest but is a good brand. Try a JL 1000/1+ FI SSD or SS rl-P.

You can put many setups with those brands, but for example, PPI 3000/1 is like 1000w rms, and the cost is very high. Jl is overpriced but very good quality is obtained. A PG RSD is very nice.

PG 1200RSD+ FI Q= good system

Silver Member
Username: Qbenjamin

Florida

Post Number: 229
The JL 1000/1 would be top notch( $500/U), and the PG Xenon X1200.1 would be next in line ($300/U). I don't like PPI amp at all for quality. You also need to list what kind of woofer you are going to push.

Silver Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 501
ya i need to decide that first but im just trying to get some ideas. i appreciate the recommendations, thanks
also should i look at orion, elemental designs, or any other brand or stick to jl audio?

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4010
well, you can look other brands cuz for the money, you can get nice quality. ED is one for example, 3 years warranty from them.

An ED nine 1 plus a FI Q is a nice match
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us