Soo...

Bronze Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 65
i got my hifonic 2006d about 10 days ago, everything ran smoothly for about 5 dayz, everything sounds strong and solid, my type R's are moving, then the next day i go to turn it up and the amp kicks into protection mode...i'm like ok wtf...i'm thinkin the amp is faulty like we've read in some other posts. so i go back to where i bought it and they think it's the speakers causing it...so i pull the subs out the box and check the wiring, everything seems to be okay. so i tell them i wanna return it for a new one etc etc, they say they don't have any but they'll have an order comin in next week. so i go to the garage 2night to double check my end of things and i unplug 1 RCA, still sounds the same, plug it back in and unplug the other one..no bass..i'm like wtf...so i get a RCA line splitter or w/e and plug it all in and WA-LA the problem is gone....so for this novel my simple question is:
Do pioneers(5800mp) have a history of blowing out RCA jacks?

Gold Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1416
What type of RCA cables do you have?

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 4740
what kinda charging system do you have?

Bronze Member
Username: Jeromebaker

Post Number: 49
That'd be a first for me. I didn't know any subs had a history of blowing out rcas. In my experience just getting worn out from being pulled on and off, heat, and overall cheap rcas are what causes them to go bad.

Any info from anyone who know sanything about subs that are bad for rcas would be... interesting.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1077
its not hard to blow out a HU output, i did it with like 8 kenwood mp528's just touching any piece of metal across the terminal on accident....with the system on.... and bam.. you prolly blown it or now you get feedback from it

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3960
i have a 5800MP and it's fine
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us