Audiobahn or hi fonics?

Username: Tt086

Post Number: 5
what do you guys think audiobahn or hifonics?...amps and subs....who makes better stuff...jus pick one im on low budget!

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2937
i'd take hifonics amps and neither one of those subs if i had to really choose. but i would definately save and get better stuff.

Username: Tt086

Post Number: 6
well if i was to get a 1200 watt hifonics amp which subwoofer would be better..1200 watt hifonics or 1400 watt audiobahn...quick question!

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11113
lol..neither...i cant pick crap...my post count wont let me

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2938
depends on what ohm load you need the power at and how much power. you do know hifonics overrates thier amps so a '1200 watt' hifonic amp will probably do about 1000wrms, give or take some.

Bronze Member
Username: Volcomstone

Pennsylvania United states

Post Number: 36
well in youve got hte money for hifonics or audiobahn....you shoudl totally look into the 2007 series rockford fosgate series subs...their badd ace... i probably only spent like about $1000
and got rockford...subs, amp, wireing, and tons of window shattering power....and actually i cracked the window in my g/f's s-10 with them..lol...anyways if your all for those brands go with the hi- fonics...peace man

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 2940
cracked her window!! yeah right, that was a joke right?

Bronze Member
Username: Volcomstone

Pennsylvania United states

Post Number: 38
Yeah it was a joke....but you can scream at the top of your lungs and not hear anything....its like pure bass....but my neighbor has 2 13w7's that did crack the back window in his hatchback mustang...oh yeah back to this post....try lookin at some rockfords..

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3932
ZAc, better get kicker subs if you're that tight
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us