Hifonics amps

Silver Member
Username: 20la20

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 156
i got 3 10" kicker compvr subs ran to a planet audio vx900d. well the rca's on the amp are fallin out cuz of some stupid installation people so i need a new amp. i saw a hifonics BX1205D that ran 900 wrms at 2 ohms which is what i need i think. btw, anyone know what ohm config im running? well what do u think of that amp to run the 3 10"s?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2921
you need to post the vc config of the subs to figure out the load. if there 2ohm dvc subs, 1.34ohm load. 4ohm dvc subs, 2.7ohm load. and if thinking of buying hifonics, always buy a bigger amp than you need cause they overrate thier amps.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 4756
what the subs voice coil configs?lol

Silver Member

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 157
oh sorry. its 3 10" kicker compvr dvc 4 ohm. so i think im running at 2.67 ohms but im not sure. let me know if that planet audio vx900d is supplying enough power to them and what that hifonics amp would do. btw, my name is logan too. great name lol

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2953
i'd say neither the planet audio or hifonics would supply enough power. try to get a kicker zx1000.1. it'll easily do 1200wrms @ 2ohm so each sub would see about 300wrms, maybe a bit more.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3952
kicker ZX 1500.1

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 756
Hifonics products are a waste of money and space.

Bronze Member
Username: Imalik

Jackson, New Jersey Ocean

Post Number: 49
Joey is funny...Hifonics if far from a wate of money.. Brutus amps are very good budget amps ...They don't just make Brutus amps thats there mid level amps, if you want to spend, Hifonics has much better amps that the brutus line.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3971
i agree with malik. Hifonics high end lines like colossus, XX zeus, goliath and some others are very good. Brutus line... well you can't argue bro, you're just paying 200$ for 1000w rms.

Silver Member
Username: Qbenjamin

Florida

Post Number: 212
Hifonics are a good alternative for low budgets. As long as you don't get so cheap that your buying PYLE or Pyramid!!!

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1816
Indeed. I've had a bx1500d for over 2 years and it hasn't let me down. A product will last if you use it right. And if it breaks down, thats why you have a warranty.

Silver Member

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 158
thinkin bout the kicker zx1000.1 too. so the planet audio i have isnt supplying enough power? how many watts u think im gettin?

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 922
hey LA check your email. I pmed you.......

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

Post Number: 234
Hifonics are most definetly not junk. Very easy on your wallet and mostly trouble free. Just my opinion.

Silver Member
Username: Rob932

Post Number: 105
I agree with sinful i had one never had a problem with and saved me some money when i had to buy a 1 ohm stable amp

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 457
Hifonics are a very good budget amp for ppl looking for a fair amount of power at 1 ohm.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us