Possible jl 1000/1 group buy CHEAP

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 543
im not really sure how to go about this so im just kinda throwing it out there........i talked to the guy that posted this add an he said u have to buy 20 of them to get that price.....$115 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soo if any one is interested or has any idea of how to go about doing this let me know...heres the link....http://www.carstereo.com/classifieds/details.cfm?id=11133&caraudio=New%20in%20th e%20Box%20jl%20audio%201000/1
i want 3 and my budd wants 2 so if we did do a group buy we would only need 15 more.....I WANT THESE AMPS!!! HELP hahahaha

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2443
damn thats a sweet deal. if its infact for real, and if the amps are actually new. if so id be in for 3

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 127
yeah i have talked to that guy about this JL group buy as well, not tryin to be a downer but dont get ur hopes up. its from a company in malyasia i dont honestly believe these are true JL audio amps. the photo in the pic of this JL 1000/1 is also one thats on ebay right now. so it def isnt a pic of the amp we would be recieving. smells like a scam to me, good luck tho

Silver Member

Post Number: 547
ya it sounds real so far.....i just sent him another email but ill keep u updated!

Silver Member

Post Number: 548
ooo thanks trey! im deffinatly going to look deep into this 1 befor i do anything but that dose sound pretty fishy........ill see how much info i can get on these and ill get back

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1483
Funny, I posted that link last night in the Powerbass thread. If he had some kind of history then maybe, But it just seems a bit dodgey. If they were posted on EBay where there was some kind of garantee, then maybe.

His Info. Notice this is his first post, He joined that site just to sell them. Why didnt he use Ebay????

Date Joined: Dec. 17, 2006
Last Login: Dec. 18, 2006 Time: 2:48 PM
Total Logins: 2
Judged: None
Profile Views: 38
Classified Ads: 5 View My Ads
Bio/Description: Adamtory Shop is the one of the largest online store in Malaysia. Adamtory Shop specializing in Computer-related products and services, the variety computer softwares and hardwares, from floppy to high-end servers. The firm has grown from a modest beginning to its present position as one of the leading online store in Indonesia and Malaysia. It is our standard of uncompromising quality and undivided commitment and loyalty to our clients, that has enabled us to create lasting relationships with our clients to grow and to attract and retain an outstanding staff. We recognize that the success of our clients often depends upon their ability to get better service and on our competence to provide ones. We can therefore be a critical business decision and our cleints are encouraged to consider our firm's performance before and entrusting us with there valuable Intelectual Property Rights. Adamtory Online Store Bangunan Yayasan Melaka 12th Floor No 45 Jalan Hang Tuah 75300 Melaka Malaysia TLP +60176608144 Fax. +60176608144

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2449
if i can get pics with my name or ecustics and the date on a 1000\1 and could pay with paypal and he can garrentee 2week shipping time then ill consider

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
its just not good buisness, its not possible to get a 1000/1 for 115 at any rate, and even if you buy 1-5 units its 300 and thats still to low. he just has no incentive to sell them that cheap, true market value is quite a bit higher than that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 550
well you have to buy 20 but still thats pretty cheap.........ill ask him for some pics and more info and see what he sends me. if you got any good ideas on getting to the bottom of this throw em out there cuz if they accually are 1000/1's i want them....but u know how it goes if it seems to good to be true it probibly is

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10795
if he is paypal verified and he has references..and such...get me 5....

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 454
if this is legit...which im thinken it's not? just weird...

I am in definatly for several

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8222
I smell a serios scammer. Like Chauncey said, if he is paypal verified then I am in for 5 also.

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1756
If he says ANYTHING about Western Union call him a fag and tell him to fuck himself. I hate scammers...

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 457
heres the link to that auction he got the picture from.

http://cgi.ebay.com/jl-audio-1000-1_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ79827QQihZ003QQit emZ130058942612QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
yeah guys i know how you feel, i went thru all of that last night and it sucks, but im hella happy cuz i got Kevin Holdens last P3000.1 for 437 shipped!!!

Silver Member
Username: Jaackdeth

United States

Post Number: 716
If it's legit, I'll take 1 as well.

Silver Member
Username: Thumping_corsica

Saginaw, miUnitd states

Post Number: 241
adam.. i want a 1000/1 also.. thx

Bronze Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 54
ya im down for 2 if it turns out good...so we can easily get 20 on ecoustics...if its for real

Bronze Member
Username: Chris_t54

Post Number: 41
count me in for 2 man if its real drop me an email

Username: Hughie4242

Post Number: 1
hello i need some new keys plz

Username: Hughie4242

Post Number: 2
is anyone there? i need help;

Bronze Member
Username: Mgbcs

Post Number: 19
I would probably be down for one of this is legit. I guess I'll just keep checking in to this post for updates.

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

Post Number: 209
I would be in for several if its legit!!!!! BUT I highly doubt it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep us posted on this!

Bronze Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 57
haha for that price i bet we could get like 50 on here

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2747
IF it was for real i'd get about 6 or 7, but i'm 100% it's a scam.

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

Post Number: 223
I hear you both. I would probably get 10 or more but I am not getting my hopes up.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 3379
i hate to be bearer of bad news, but there are alot of fake JL stuff out there, it has the outer casing, but the inside is not the same, and that link above has a box that does not look like a JL box.

Silver Member

Post Number: 551
do you think if i made a phone call to JL they could give me some one to help verify these as authentic jl amps?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3382
there is no way to tell until you get them, and by that time it would be to late.

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 720
So who is imitating JL if they are fake?

Gold Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 1074
When I first saw this I laughed.

email msmith@jlaudio.com
I guarantee you he can clear this up REAL quick, and I'd almost bet it's complete BS.

I'm sure you've all heard the saying, "too good to be true". Well, this definitely qualifies.

Group buys are usually around dealer cost at best, right? Dealer cost on the 1000/1 is probably what -- $400?? Maybe more.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3384
anything comming from that part of the world saying brand name, i would wonder, seeing how counterfeit products is a huge business over there.

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 211
if it was true, i'd buy like 30 of them just for that price, i mean hell you could buy 30 of them and sell 10 of em and be even in money and then sell the otehr 18 or 19 of them and make a couple grand, there is no way this is true

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5811
The problem with buying based on a picture can lead you to fake products/scams. They could take an empty JL shell and replace the guts with cheap Pyramid/Sony and claim it's 100% JL. It's not just amps, they also do it with subs and speakers.
I hate liars/cheaters/scammers.

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Post Number: 159
I just clicked the link it says "ad not found", anyone else get that

Silver Member

Post Number: 553
ya i just checked it and i got it too....theres sumthin effed up here

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 722
Scerw it, to good to be true.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3439
if it were true id be in for 1 and legit*

Silver Member

Post Number: 554
well he sent me a picture of the box witch really dosnt tell me anything.... so im gunna contact JL and see what they say about it.....Upload

Gold Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 1077
please do
Manville should get a good laugh out of it.
Then initiate a lawsuit
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us