Hifonics amp queston.

Silver Member
Username: Rustysurfer916

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 250
ok i wanna know the difference between the 3 class D amps on here that are 1500 watts. there within like 40 bux of eachother. im powering 2 kicker 12" cvx's. and how good are hifonics. like compared to the kicker zx1500.1 how are the 3 amps on there.

Silver Member
Username: Krazyj

USA

Post Number: 115
kicker is way better than hifonics...in fact the kicker is underated and will do more like 1700-1800...the hifonics are known to put out about 80% of advertised power

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2687
what three amps where? hifonics are decent budget amps but are overrated. and kicker amps are alot better than hifonics.

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 377
Hifonics makes great budget amps, they tend to overrate their lower lines by about 5-10%

zx1500.1 would walk all over a hifonics amp in build quality, and they are underrated by about 10-20%.

I'm not sure what you mean by 3 amps on there? There are tons of class d amps, made by many companys...

Silver Member
Username: Krazyj

USA

Post Number: 116
between the two, if u can afford it get the kicker...

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 251
theres 3 hifonics amps that are 1500 watts can class D amps.

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 252
would the hifonics XX-zeus be a better choice than kicker? there about the same price and ive herd good things about it. and its about the same price. except msrp on the XX-zeus is about 2 grand.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3683
the XX is a great amp. Hifonics high end stuff is pretty good. I really can't tell you between the hifonics and kicker, but i think the XX might have better quality. just because is a "competition amp"
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us