My new amp was delivered. Pics.

Silver Member
Username: I_likes_da_bass

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 211
Now I know that it's not something that can run with the big dogs here, but I have to wait until I get a vehicle that can hold those kinds of speaks\amps. I'm happy for the time being though.

Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7750
cool man glad your happy:-)

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7736
don't underestimate those premier amps man. they may not be considered a "big dog" but it does the job.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3626
i don't like pioneer amps, but if those put some good numbers then i'm ok!

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7755
Julio you kill me man, you will reccomend some of the worst amps out there but you dont like the pioneer premier? lol

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 734
what are you running with that??? what subs and how much power does it do?

Gold Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 1039
where the nudies at??

Silver Member
Username: Mvplefty12

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 367
Juliob, just wondering.... Why are you always so contradicting? lol No offense or anything

Thanks,
Andrew

Gold Member

Post Number: 3630
man did you read my post correctly, i don't like pioneer amps cuz their kinda messy, i haven't read anything good about them, i'm a budget guy if that amp does the job then i'm ok with it.

And James, whats up, any review about pioneer premier amps, i just know their higher models are good, the one that puts 2k rms. Any info will be appreciated. Another budget amp to the list

Silver Member

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 212
I don't have the subs yet, but it will be pushing 2 12" premier shallow mounts. At 2 ohms it does 600 watts RMS. At 4 ohms it does 400 watts RMS. Inside my little s-10, I'm sure that will be very loud and sound decent.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1400
Nice looking amp.
In my Car audio and electronics mag, it confirms 400x1 at 4 ohms , but lists 2400x1 at lowest impedance. Must be a misrpint or max rating.
Give us a review when you get it up and running.
That just came out for 06 too. nice choice

Silver Member

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 213
Thanks. As soon as I get the money for the subs and get it all hooked up, I'll report how it does.

Username: Dj_007

Carlisle, KY US

Post Number: 3
very nice amp.. hehe i bet that set you back a few $$ but very good quality love these amps!!

Silver Member

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 214
I got it for 247 shipped on ebay. Brand new. It'll be sitting on a shelf for a while until I get the subs and boxes. Like these guys always say, gotta save to get what you want.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7963
nice:-) atleast your doing it right. The pionerr premier line in general is a good line. Very good on a budget. It is much better IMO then Audiobahn,and Hifonic's. My little brother had one that he ran for 5 years without a single flaw. I have always like Pioneer amps since back in the day when they had the GHM line. I had a GMH 100 and the amp was AWSOME:-)

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7796
pioneer premier subs and amps don't get the respect they deserve imo. the premier subs get loud, i mean loud and the amp is pretty solid. the amp won't fail on you. it is a bit over rated but for the price you can't go wrong.

like i said above, its not considered a "big dog" of amps but it's still solid.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7967
yup:-) its kinda like the clarion pro audio. great equipment but doesnt get respect.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3662
well, i can tell about their subs. For the budget, they rule. Another thing is that they don't need a lot of power to start pounding. The TS 306C you give it 200w and the thing moves! i've a friend pushing those Ts306C with an old school autotek rated at 700w rms at 12V, he has connected 4 tweeters and those subs and it gets loud. They're not fully powered.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7996
nice

Silver Member

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 226
My first "real" system was all Premier SPL and they were extremely loud. To bad I had bought it all before coming to Ecoustics though because I bought 2ohm subs and dropped the amp to a 1ohm load and it kept cutting out because I didn't know what I was doing. I've always liked Pioneer though. I wasn't meaning to do another Premier system this time, but it's the most cost effective shallow mounts and amp I can get right now.

Silver Member

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 227
Just for the heck of it, here are some pics of my old setup. I bought the second sub later so I didn't get pics of both of them.

DEH-P960MP
Upload

PRS-D3000SPL
Upload

TS-W3002SPL
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

Post Number: 565
very nice setup... i like pioneers stuff...

Silver Member

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 228
Yeah, I wish I hadn't let it all go with the car. The good thing was they gave me 2 grand to leave it all in the car and I only paid 1200 for all of it off ebay. LOL.

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 944
Nice lil setup man ... and dont listen to anyone else because if it makes you happy thats all that matters

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 945
btw i will only use pioneer HU's because they have always treated me well and i will be loyal to them in return

Silver Member

Bentonville, AR USA

Post Number: 229
Same here. I have had numerous HU's by Pioneer and loved them all. I am very impressed with the unit I have now. I have the DEH-P880PRS and it's amazing IMO.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3671
i have the p5800MP and the grafics aren't so great, but for the money i spent, it has a great equalizer and sound quality. It's very easy to handle too. I like pioneer HUs and their subs for the budget and SPL. And james, that's the amp i was saying^^^^^^ the one that puts 1500w rms or something i think

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8039
yeah on a budget they are one of the best, I don't know why they are not mentioned more. I would take them over Audiocrap and Hifoncs garbage!

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7831
i have the same hu in that pic and i love it. great hu.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3679
well, i just know that instead of getting audiobahn or PA subs, i'd grab the pioneer ones. That sub on the picture, is very cheap and OMG the output of that thing is very very impressive. The SQ is not that bad as all SQ guys think, they just need a bigger box than the ones pioneer recommends.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us