Ok i really need help all my stuff isnt working

Username: A1exc27

Post Number: 1
so today i hooked up my sub or whatever right? and it was working really good, then i went to like hardware hank to buy some brakets to secure my sub box so it wouldnt move around. so i screw in two brakets into the sub box and trunk. i also switched my ground from around this piece of carpet to straight through it and secured it so it should be good. i screw on these lil things that go onto the amp just for looks or whatever and then put my key in my car and nothing. i go back check all the fuses and re do all the connections and still nothing. i then think maybe its not gettign enough power form just sitting, so i start to drive my car and as the engine revs higher the sub whines with it, so like as the rpm gets higher the whining sound gets louder, i also noticed that when i liek removed my battery cable form the amp it woudl switch on for just a second but then would go out and would not turn back on unless i stuck it in the pulled it out, it woudl just blink....any suggestions?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7735
did you screw through your power wire when mounting the box down?

Post Number: 2
theres no way because it was at the very bottom of the box...its where the two pieces of wood meet..so i dont think so

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1397
redo the ground. ( Whine, No power)

Post Number: 4
i love you :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help